Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 6

giphy.gif

'Smashed' used in the context being discussed here is such a horrible term. It's vile.

Not as vile as succulent... Or moist.

You are not describing the same thing in context are you really ? You are merely writing words that could be an 'off-shoot' of said context, but points for cramming them in.

You are not describing the same thing in context are you really ? You are merely writing words that could be an 'off-shoot' of said context, but points for cramming them in.

I'm sure Loca was making a joke.

Thank you for ruining them. :argh:

Fun fact, smash also means "to eat." So you can technically smash the moist and succulent pickles.

Eh, I prefer to use 'smashed' over the other word that starts with 'F'.

I find it to be much more classy. lawd.

I think it was a missed opportunity to bring in Danielle Harris to play the same role she basically played in Halloween 4 and 5, only in this timeline. I guess it just wasn't considered or they wanted to ignore the sequels. Zombie brought her in for his films as Annie. I think it would've been neat to have Danielle and Jamie Lee in the film. Retconning the story is fine, but fans don't forget. She's Laurie's daughter, and having her play the role alongside Jamie Lee would be an honorable service to Danielle and the fans. Won't happen of course, but it should be her and no one else. I still wish she got the daughter role, however. But yeah, I'm a bit resentful that they're including Laurie's daughter, but hiring a new actress to play a new character. I like Judy Greer, but this seems like a massive missed opportunity.

But it's not a ''missed opportunity''. Jamie Lee Curtis came back to play the same character based on the first movie.

Danielle Harris' character doesn't exist in this timeline, therefor would only be back as fan service, as a completely different character.

Yeah, the main point is Michael Myers is not Laurie Strode's brother. That changes everything and this is the only sequel that has explored that.

It's not a missed opportunity. Halloween 4, 5 and 6 are pieces of amphibian, inbred **** and Danielle Harris has the acting ability of a mop. The only thing she's done since of any significance is show her **** in that crappy remake. Let's move on and live in the here and now.

Did Harris run over your f***ing dog or something?

giphy.gif

OMG. Somebody actually using this thread for its intended purpose. Le gasp. :o

Which means I'll probably get in trouble... again.

Don't worry... You will. :p

You just posted how stupidly heated arguments can escalate on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"