Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

It's gonna feel good to have majority of people anticipating X-MEN instead of being apathetic about any new information.

I mean, what would you prefer to. Criticize Dark Phoenix when it comes out in February and let that ruin the public's interest in seeing another X-Men movie, or just wait for Marvel Stud10s to announce Phase X... I think I prefer the latter.

I just want to see Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit, Angel in the team! I know that might take a couple of films but I feel more confident about Marvel Stud10s handling the X-Men, than Kknberg ruining more X-Men characters.
If they go with the O5, Angel should be there

I just want to see Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit, Angel in the team! I know that might take a couple of films but I feel more confident about Marvel Stud10s handling the X-Men, than Kknberg ruining more X-Men characters.

We are yet to see the real Rogue in a x-men movie. The one from Fox movies was nothing like in the comics. They sort of got something right about Psylocke in x-men Apocalypse. And I feel like Gambit in X-Men Origins was just wrong. And Angel never had a chance, he was terrible in X-Men The Last Stand and underused in X-Men Apocalypse.

But I'm telling you. Marvel should start with the original five, Jean, Cyclops, Angel, Beast and Iceman.

They don't need to rush things. The MCU began with only Iron Man and today 10 years later it has plenty of the avengers in it.

I really want this joke in MCU X-MEN

X-MEN on the "BLACKBIRD" not X-JET

Somebody doesn't matter who maybe Rogue for example

*Looks at her costume made of UNSTABLE MOLECULES*

Rogue: You all actually go outside like this sugar?

Cyclops: What would you prefer..... Black Leather?

I read somewhere on twitter that there's already people inside Fox that is saying that the Dark Phoenix and New Mutants movie will be leaked online. Like it'll be leaked on purpose, don't know the reason though.

Well at least there's something to watch... :o Just release it in YouTube IMO, instead of people leaking it, at least Fox would get some streaming coins from YouTube.

But I think it will get leaked with cgi cause after all the movie was showed to a test audience.

Well idec. When I saw Apocalypse on opening night it was less than half full. And people actually left before it ended.

X-MEN have fallen off :-(

Well at least there's something to watch... :o Just release it in YouTube IMO, instead of people leaking it, at least Fox would get some streaming coins from YouTube.

You make no sense per the usual when reacting to this.

I really want this joke in MCU X-MEN

X-MEN on the "BLACKBIRD" not X-JET

Somebody doesn't matter who maybe Rogue for example

*Looks at her costume made of UNSTABLE MOLECULES*

Rogue: You all actually go outside like this sugar?

Cyclops: What would you prefer..... Black Leather?

Or paint ball gear?

giphy.gif

Took me a second to work out what that gif was. Honestly, I think a Titanic gif would have been more appropriate.

New slate: new actors, new costumes, new storylines.

This. Please.

Last edited:
Marvel Studios acquires the X-Men and the first thing you all start talking about is reusing the original cast? Jesus.

Yes. They're already established and would fit in perfectly with Infinity War Part 2.

Disney potentially cancelling Dark Phoenix?

Fake news. FOX already spent a fortune on the film. No way it's getting cancelled.

Dark Phoenix and New Mutants don't feel like they matter anymore, to be honest. Whether they are good or bad or indifferent, Marvel is rebooting it all under the MCU banner anyway.

Yes. They're already established and would fit in perfectly with Infinity War Part 2.

Foxverse timeline (whichever one they use at any given time) would contradict so much of the mcu's history. Using the same entire cast would be nonsensical.

Fake news. FOX already spent a fortune on the film. No way it's getting cancelled.

I could see it happening. Disney would prefer not to have brand confusion with ongoing Foxverse movies, especially after the Fox acquisition. It could be seen as an acceptable sacrifice so they can see a better return on their mcu X-men.

If they release it quietly on their streaming service it's more content for the service and the money already spent could be seen as an investment in said service. Netflix also funds it's own movies, so releasing a movie they've inherited the expenditure for wouldn't be too dissimilar in that way imo.

Plus if they are as bad as people are fearing then they would be doing everyone a favour by not giving them a theatrical release.

You realize they can't sell something without the assets yet. This deal going through is a bureaucratic affair they may have some input but they can't legally make decisions until the acquisition is officially closed. They aren't able to do what you're suggesting. You are kidding yourself if you believe anything otherwise.

Please cite the county, state or federal law that prevents Disney from exercising control over a company they just bought. They can't merge operations until all the Ts are crossed and the Is are dotted, but the deal be done. Welcome to the MCU!

Breaking: In development Eternals movie was indeed a cover up for X-Men, with Kevin Feige already meeting various male and female directors to helm it.

:bomb:

could you imagine?? :eek::ilv:

Please cite the county, state or federal law that prevents Disney from exercising control over a company they just bought. They can't merge operations until all the Ts are crossed and the Is are dotted, but the deal be done. Welcome to the MCU!

Welcome to bland obvious storytelling and corporate mandation. Yeah sounds amazing.:whatever:

And the country would be America as they tend to frown upon hostile takeovers.

As much as I would like to see the X-Men meet the Avengers, would a movie like Logan or Deadpool ever be made by Marvel Studios tho...

its one of the reasons they want FOX, the ability to do more R ratings

Breaking: In development Eternals movie was indeed a cover up for X-Men, with Kevin Feige already meeting various male and female directors to helm it.

:bomb:

could you imagine?? :eek::ilv:

No, but depending on how far ahead the cosmic phase was planned for and with James Gunn's firing and how he was supposed to help guide the cosmic mcu then I could see some things going on the back burner and Fantastic Four and X-men plans are moved forward.

Disney are not going to be hemorrhaging money. They're going to be selling off their Regional Sports Networks that they've acquired through Fox. Reports say that this is likely to be the largest bidding war in 30 years with many potential buyers interested.

And they have to do this within 90 days of the deal, which puts it before the release of DP.

So I don't think Disney are ultimately going to be strapped for cash that they will absolutely need the money from Dark Phoenix.

this, the loss of money isnt all that great especially compared to loss of potential

Feige will now adjust his plans, no doubt about it.
what movie will come before the rest? we have no idea.

could be f4, could be x-men, could be silver surfer introduced first.... or Storm introduced before anyone else. anything can happen now.

Ironman was the first avenger introduced, then Hulk, then Black Widow.
Lets see what Feige plans for our dear X-Men and if he follows a similar pattern

Save the horror of Dark Phoenix (and New Mutants) in home media/streaming sites.

I'm telling you the anticipation for the X-Men reboot would be larger if the last X-Men film people saw in the cinemas before it, is Apocalypse and not Dark Phoenix.

agrees, vast difference too

There are only two users which we all know who they are negative about this. Just one thought?

When was the las time this forum WAS THIS POSITIVE AND HAD SO MUCH HOPE? Some of you Kinberg/Fox X-men defenders should ponder on that.

90% positivity versus controversy and divide. What does that tell you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"