Stand-Alone Movies Young Han Solo Casting Thread

Anthony Ingruber is born to play a young Han Solo.

I watched the Age Of Adaline in which he played a younger version of Harrison Ford's character.

He has the voice and mannerisms down.

[YT]/bba_wPdLxp4[/YT]

not bad

give him darker hair and there's our young Han

figure Han will be in his 20s in the spinoff seeing as how he was in his early 30s in ANH. my guess is this movie will take place 5-10 years before the events of ANH

Don't do this to me.
I'm just starting to recover from the Spider-Man casting nonsense.

Yeah, I don't ever need to see Dylan O'Brien again after all that.

Good for you.
header-teen-wolfs-dylan-obrien-cast-as-lead-in-the-maze-runner.jpg

It's been so long I forgot I had even made that post. But I hope he gets it.

DOB and Kasdan have worked together before. I don't know if it will make that much of a difference, but he does have somebody there that would put in a good word for him.

Honestly, I kind of like the idea of him as Han more than I ever did the idea of him as Spider-Man. There are probably quite a few people who match the look more, but I think if he is able to pull off the character, it'd be interesting to see him in the role.

I don't know... I do have a thing for him in boots though.
115d67d16f7f6994485b00422e410bb8.jpg

That's probably clouding my judgement.

DOB and Kasdan have worked together before. I don't know if it will make that much of a difference, but he does have somebody there that would put in a good word for him.

Honestly, I kind of like the idea of him as Han more than I ever did the idea of him as Spider-Man. There are probably quite a few people who match the look more, but I think if he is able to pull off the character, it'd be interesting to see him in the role.

I don't know... I do have a thing for him in boots though.
115d67d16f7f6994485b00422e410bb8.jpg

That's probably clouding my judgement.
Honestly the only other guy I could see in the role that have been mentioned is Taron and if they film in 2017 he'll already be 27, 28 by the time it comes out? Kinda beats the purpose of a young han.

Jon Kasdan is writing the script for the Han Solo movie & he's worked with Dylan O'Brien in 'The First Time'

tumblr_n9d0zeqbAk1ti6bhpo1_r3_400.gif

:oldrazz:

So Kennedy says it'll be a late teen early 20 something Solo.

Well, Tommy Wiseau is currently in the lead! Spot on casting if you ask me! Though Rob McElhenney might just be a better choice.

Who is the same age as Harrison when he filmed A New Hope...

You need someone who can create a disconnect in the age, so you'll someone who looks like they're in their early 20's.

Among the actors who are said to have auditioned, I think Max Thieriot could be the best. Maybe.

Jack O'Connell

c5b50e7140b756eb617d42a6f8f3e3b5.jpg

He can certainly play the cool rogue element of Han.

im sure its been suggested a trillion times, but the guy who does the harrison ford impression in that Blake Lively movie

MV5BMTY3NzU3NTA2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODY4Nzc2NTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"