6.15 Freak - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Triplet, good review. :)

However, aside from freakishly good super computing skills what is her ability? Hopefully the truth will be revealed later what her power is, or even if she has one... For me, I wouldn’t be surprised if her meteor power is just her being a convenient Deus Ex Machina device for iffy Smallville plot points.
I'm one of those that think that there will be a ''big power'' reveal down the line at some point. Though you could be right, and the potential could just sit there, too.

I really liked her confrontation of him after Tobias had left. She honestly laid her suspicions out to him and Clark obfuscated, without actually lying, but it's terrific that she’s protecting him when she can despite their differences.
Also, in spite of her seeming endorsement of Lex’s evil machinations earlier in the season, she has definitively shown in this episode that she’s Clark’s friend first and Lex’s fiancé second.
I totally agree.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lex's directly lying about his actions to Lana is something more sinister, as well. He isn't just covering up some shady secret program. He's not just sidestepping the truth. He deliberately lied to his fiancé about his involvement in the scheme and swore on the soul of their unborn baby when he did it. That makes me even more suspicious of what it was exactly that he's done to her for him to swear so cavalierly like that...
I know! Lex was just chilling in this ep.

[/FONT][/FONT]

im sad you gave trespass 4/5, and only gave freak 4 stars as well.

IMO trespass = 3/5, and freak = 5/5

Couldn't agree more.

Well, initially I had leaned toward giving Freak a half point higher score but the problems with the episode (Mike's uneven acting,the weirdness with the editing and pacing) just took away that half point.

*shrug*

It just didn't match my other 4.5 eps in my mind.

:dry:

Triplet, good review. :)

Thanks.

:D

I know! Lex was just chilling in this ep.

You know, I just want to clarify that I know the spoilers about the baby, but Craig let me know early on that discussing spoilers for future eps wasn't kosher in my reviews.

I'm not being clueless in my comments about that...

Just FYI.

does anyone else find it strange that now Lana's thinks clark has powers that she wants to protect him and sees him in a new light for saving people, despite the fact that he's been saving people for years now. I mean surely saving people without powers is more impressive than saving them with powers?

You know, I just want to clarify that I know the spoilers about the baby, but Craig let me know early on that discussing spoilers for future eps wasn't kosher in my reviews.

I'm not being clueless in my comments about that...

Just FYI.

Strange as it is, most sites seem to look down on ruining future plot points. Go fig...:cwink:

They don't want to risk being wrong and geting complaints!

Strange as it is, most sites seem to look down on ruining future plot points. Go fig...:cwink:

Yeah, well...

A lot of people do actually wait to read my reviews until after they watch the episode, they're that spoiler-phobic, so he had a point.

There's that too...

Yeah, well...

A lot of people do actually wait to read my reviews until after they watch the episode, they're that spoiler-phobic, so he had a point.

There's that too... Spoilers are so often inaccurate, it's best not to comment on anything outside the episode.

It's hard sometimes to not to. I mean, something is seriously up with this whole thing with Lex and what he did to Lana.

What was it that he did that was so awful he'd kill to kept it a secret?

I'm dead curious what it is he's done, I hope it's not dumb.

Ya, it has to be something important for lex to kill someone, and i really hope its not dumb.

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"