6.15 Freak - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

thats extremely vague- how many people on smallville aren't freaks

Interesting title name. :huh:

Maybe a certain someone finds out that Clark is a freak.

maybe its about someone getting their powers and realising there a freak. it could be a good clark episode- helping them accept themselves in turn accepting his freakiness

04nbod said:
maybe its about someone getting their powers and realising there a freak. it could be a good clark episode- helping them accept themselves in turn accepting his freakiness

I feel like we've already been there and done that.

This is the episode that Rosenbaum was to direct.

This has to be about the ultimate freaks on the show - Clark and Lex.

I wonder if things will be coming to light?

or we could all be disappointed and its just another meteorfreak/ zoner

From the Urban Dictionary:

1. freak

n. a person who likes to do kinky **** in bed or have sex a lot
v. to have intercourse or makeout

n. That guy is a huge freak.
v. She likes to freak on a regular basis.

Kryptonite nympho? :D :eek: :p

maybe, it's when all the dangerous meteor freaks from level 33.1 escape and go after Lex for imprisoning them. And Clark so that they can be the one that killed the guy who put half meteor freaks in bellereeve.

COMPO said:
maybe, it's when all the dangerous meteor freaks from level 33.1 escape and go after Lex for imprisoning them. And Clark so that they can be the one that killed the guy who put half meteor freaks in bellereeve.

you could be right, it might be the episode when all the freaks escape from level 33.1

what i have the problem with though is if the justice storyline is based around 33.1- wouldn't it be them shutting it down. i don't see what else they could be doing to warrant coming together.

04nbod said:
what i have the problem with though is if the justice storyline is based around 33.1- wouldn't it be them shutting it down. i don't see what else they could be doing to warrant coming together.

Well maybe they don't exactly shut it down, but break a few people (Aquabro, Bart) out.

why would they break only them out if it is as bad as the guy in static says it is

04nbod said:
why would they break only them out if it is as bad as the guy in static says it is

I see your point. Maybe they're the only ones able to break out?

i know what i want to happen. i want flash cyborg and aquaman to escape with a few others- maybe explained as when lionel moved the facility. they join up with Clark and GA and take it down.

it could seem suspicious if they could only break the ones we've met before out.

Kaboom said:
was my spoiler post deleted?

I guess so since I don't see it...

*shrug*

Maybe it didn't get posted, that happens sometimes.

The Incredible Hulk said:
From the Urban Dictionary:

1. freak

n. a person who likes to do kinky **** in bed or have sex a lot
v. to have intercourse or makeout

n. That guy is a huge freak.
v. She likes to freak on a regular basis.

Kryptonite nympho? :D :eek: :p

oooh my god,hahahaha..

freak is about clark realises that he isn`t a freak anymore,he is really a kryptonian god with a super sexy body and charming smile :oldrazz:

I THINK BAD3APPELS IS ON TO SOMETHING OMG!!!

:woot::woot:

over a year of 2,you will finally know how i really am,hehehehe
i`m always super hype and always thinking about the wrong things at the wrong time :)

spoilers

this episode reveals a psuedo-1990sboy band named Silk where the sing the song of the same name.......cuz tonight baby..i wanna get freaky with youuuuuuuuuu..........

'Boom, you crack me up!

LOL!

:D

Kaboom said:
spoilers

this episode reveals a psuedo-1990sboy band named Silk where the sing the song of the same name.......cuz tonight baby..i wanna get freaky with youuuuuuuuuu..........

a 1990's boy band called another level did that in the UK.:woot: i was a kid- i loved that song:oldrazz:

Let me beeeeep you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your beeeep baby make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cause tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you

what are you looking at??
i swear,it is Kaboom`s fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"