BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - Part 302

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they were just transporting cargo. We have no idea if they are or aren't the same mercs in Africa. Nothing confirms that other than they work for Lex but Bats doesn't know they are the mercs.

He was watching them. He had researched KGBeast. He met him at the fight club place. Cloned his phone. They weren't strangers to him.

I challenge you to a duel! :woot:
What are your bigger changes? Mine is I've cut the whole African subplot, I know people won't like that but I know some will.
My edit will have the Knightmare vision as the end credit scene. No Flash. Bats gets f'd up by Superman, screams, wake up from the nightmare in his bed. In the lake house. All dream sequences are gone from the movie.

What? They had guns and RPG launchers. They weren't innocents. These were the same mercs who killed those people in Africa.
They pulled out their guns and reacted to Batman. Batman started it. So just like defenders will say "Batmans getting shot at! He had to defend himself!" Well guess what? They were defending themselves. Batman is a piece of s**t in this movie. They're bad guys but they were transporting a rock. That's it. Bats could have waited til they reached their destination. Instead he attacks his own tracker. He's an idiotic *****ebag.

Yeah Batman is a piece of **** in the film. The film made that very clear when Alfred implied Batman had turned CRUEL. It was not unintended.

Yeah Batman is a piece of **** in the film. The film made that very clear when Alfred implied Batman had turned CRUEL. It was not unintended.
I didn't say it was unintentional. He's still a piece of s**t.

Batman admits he's been an utter **** during the story and the events of the conclusion are THE reason his mindset changes.

But they were just transporting cargo. We have no idea if they are or aren't the same mercs in Africa. Nothing confirms that other than they work for Lex but Bats doesn't know they are the mercs.

KGBeast is in Africa so obviously we know they are the same mercs. Whether batman knows they were involved in that incident is a different story. At that point though hes already cloned his phone in the fight club. He knows what business they are involved in.

I didn't find either hero to be all that likable in BvS to be honest , though Affleck did do a good acting job imo. I hope in his solo film we'll get a much better version of the character overall.

Not everybody needs to be likeable or sympathetic. Is Jeffery Dahmer in "Dahmer" likebale? Nope. So why should Superman and Batman? If you want heroic characters crawl back to the comic. This is an edgy take for supremely mentally mature people.

Not everybody needs to be likeable or sympathetic. Is Jeffery Dahmer in "Dahmer" likebale? Nope. So why should Superman and Batman? If you want heroic characters crawl back to the comic. This is an edgy take for supremely mentally mature people.

Um, okay. I get your overall point , though if it bother's you that much I didn't find the characters likable you, should care alot less.

I'm not sue if this is a spoiler to Civil War or I'm not allowed to post bc it's CW related but it's Batman v Superman related too.

So I'm going to put a spoiler tag but it's not a big spoiler. Like it's doesn't reveal the plot or anything like that to CW but I don't want to be a dick if people found it spoilerish.

I'm not sue if this is a spoiler to Civil War or I'm not allowed to post bc it's CW related but it's Batman v Superman related too.

So I'm going to put a spoiler tag but it's not a big spoiler. Like it's doesn't reveal the plot or anything like that to CW but I don't want to be a dick if people found it spoilerish.

Whuahaha, look at what you did Snyder, just look at this mess now.

Whuahaha, look at what you did Snyder, just look at this mess now.

At the end of the day no matter how you slide or dice it, it's sad.

Why does Superman have to be an emotionless mute? Snyder does so much Jesus symbolize but even Jesus had fun at times going to a wedding and making wine. Why can't Superman have fun that doesn't involve anyone being shot in the head?

To be fair, [BLACKOUT]Spidey [/BLACKOUT]is a quip machine.

Heh. Nice point Lev. He is a talkative little bugger in that movie. Very funny too.

At the end of the day no matter how you slide or dice it, it's sad.

Why does Superman have to be an emotionless mute? Snyder does so much Jesus symbolize but even Jesus had fun at times going to a wedding and making wine. Why can't Superman have fun that doesn't involve anyone being shot in the head?

I think we've well established that 'fun' is not in Zack Snyder's wheelhouse.

Something I thought of.

Having the public hate Superman makes no ****ing sense.

We've had comic book films where the public loved (and some criticized) Batman. The public loves (and criticizes) Spider-Man. Hell the public loved (and criticized) Hellboy. ****ING HELLBOY!!!

A demon from hell who is suppose to be the one to destroy the world that was brought into this world by Nazis in a last ditch effort to try to win WWII got more love by the public then ****ing Superman is.

This is a more realistic reaction to Superman than those films. This is how the public would R E A L L Y react to superman. You know, not seeing Superman standing right next to them simply because he is wearing glasses.

They pulled out their guns and reacted to Batman. Batman started it. So just like defenders will say "Batmans getting shot at! He had to defend himself!" Well guess what? They were defending themselves. Batman is a piece of s**t in this movie. They're bad guys but they were transporting a rock. That's it. Bats could have waited til they reached their destination. Instead he attacks his own tracker. He's an idiotic *****ebag.

actually they were smuggling illegal WMDs into the country. Don't even act like they're innocent bystanders who were ambushed by the mean ol Batman.

Seriously is this the last refuge of ******** or what?

Something I thought of.

Having the public hate Superman makes no ****ing sense.

We've had comic book films where the public loved (and some criticized) Batman. The public loves (and criticizes) Spider-Man. Hell the public loved (and criticized) Hellboy. ****ING HELLBOY!!!

A demon from hell who is suppose to be the one to destroy the world that was brought into this world by Nazis in a last ditch effort to try to win WWII got more love by the public then ****ing Superman is.

It's a case of Snyder wanting to represent Superman in a certain way, and screw anything that stops him doing that. The man had an agenda from the outset - present Superman as a being to be feared and distrusted because of his godlike powers. That's his objectivism background rearing it's incredibly ugly head.

It's a case of Snyder wanting to represent Superman in a certain way, and screw anything that stops him doing that. The man had an agenda from the outset - present Superman as a being to be feared and distrusted because of his godlike powers. That's his objectivism background rearing it's incredibly ugly head.

It's reality is it not? Would you trust an alien with such powers even if they seemed benevolent? Even so, do you believe everyone would?

actually they were smuggling illegal WMDs into the country. Don't even act like they're innocent bystanders who were ambushed by the mean ol Batman.

Seriously is this the last refuge of ******** or what?
I never said they were innocent. They were still ambushed. Illegal or legal, they didnt start shooting civilians. They carry guns incase someone tries to f up their plans. They reacted to Batman. Only this Batman tries killing every single one of them, and he's only doing it because HE wants the rock.

I never said they were innocent. They were still ambushed. Illegal or legal, they didnt start shooting civilians. They carry guns incase someone tries to f up their plans. They reacted to Batman. Only this Batman tries killing every single one of them, and he's only doing it because HE wants the rock.

Danged Skippy he did. In his mind he's the only thing between his vision and reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"