BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - Part 304

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o9htkrfTN21uorz8zo2_250.gif

Teh puffy. :o

Grace Randolph is truly different from most of us.

She has the original BvS as the 2nd best movie of the year so far.

She just said UE is not as good as the one shown at the movies. Going so far to say that less people would be defending this version if it came out in the theaters.

heh

I like Grace though.

She just said UE is not as good as the one shown at the movies. Going so far to say that less people would be defending this version if it came out in the theaters.

heh

I like Grace though.
Another victim of John Campea's brand of justice

heh

I like Grace though.

She's confused.

Did anyone see the easter egg graffiti on the wall when Batman carries Superman on his back and is about to throw him down and grapple after him.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Did anyone see the easter egg graffiti on the wall when Batman carries Superman on his back and is about to throw him down and grapple after him.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

''Who Guards the Guardians?... We got it covered!''

2nk2ob5.jpg

ipnkly.jpg

heh

I like Grace though.
o7x1oEZ.gif

She was defending BvS when many people were busy trashing it. She's one of the good guys. But this claim is total BS.

heh

I like Grace though.
I haven't seen all of her review, just her initial comments. From what I can gather, her main thing is that she doesn't like Lois and isn't a superman/clark fan. Her fav character is batman and she seems to be shipping Batman/Wonder woman.

Most of what the TC removed was the Superman/Clark stuff & to some extend Lois & Lex. Which means that the TC is a batman film featuring superman. Putting in all the clark investigations & africa stuff makes it more balanced & maybe lean a bit toward superman/clark.

If you are only interested in batman, then you don't mind an unbalanced or incomplete plot (& more messy to some) as long as you have your batman film.

But looking at people's complaints (taking aside batman killing & superman not being inspiring), most of it revolved around Lex' plan being messy or confusing or whatever, africa not making sense, superman/clark feeling non-existent, lois/bullet was pointless. Batman was loved.

So it makes sense that the UC would be more popular. But she has her batman glasses on :cwink: and not looking at it beyond that perspective

So I watched the Collider round table review of the UC and while it was a good watch, I'm kind of confused in terms of their feelings of the TC version. Jon Schnepp in particular keeps claiming he borderline hated the TC and then when asked what rating he would give the TC he says he would give it a 7? Uh, if I hated a movie I don't think I'd rate it a 7, a 7 is a pretty good, that's pretty much saying "I liked it, didn't love it.."

So I watched the Collider round table review of the UC and while it was a good watch, I'm kind of confused in terms of their feelings of the TC version. Jon Schnepp in particular keeps claiming he borderline hated the TC and then when asked what rating he would give the TC he says he would give it a 7? Uh, if I hated a movie I don't think I'd rate it a 7, a 7 is a pretty good, that's pretty much saying "I liked it, didn't love it.."

That's why I hate scoring/rating with a passion.

He said 6.5 for the TC(which still isn't that low for outright hating a movie), and an 8.5 for the UC.

That's why I hate scoring/rating with a passion.

Me too, i think we should rate in colors and geometrical figures and shape, it would be more abstract and three dimensional than moving on straight line up or down. It also kill the all bad/good stuff wich doesn't matter that much. The important things is how we experienced it.

heh

I like Grace though.

She also likes The Transformer movies which makes her different than most.

Given the all the build up ,controversy, and arguments surrounding BvS, I guess i'm a bit too burnt out by the whole project to really care about The UC.

I think its gonna be a long while before I can truly go back to the film , either version, with a fresh perspective.

At this point i'm more interested in how they move forward with JLA then dwelling on "what could have been" and "if only they did x,y,z" with BvS.

In the UC did Batman grab the nuts of the guy he'd stabbed of the wall?

Simmer down, Michelin man.

She was defending BvS when many people were busy trashing it. She's one of the good guys.

Openly accusing lame Campea of Marvel payola with no provocation was quite *****y. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"