All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Descriptions of the scene leaked.

Superman is captive in a U.S. Army base, with Colonel Hardy and Lois Lane present.

Faora shows up in either the Black Zone or a smaller ship, and demands that Superman be handed over to her. Colonel Hardy complies, but Faora then demands Lois to be turned over as well. Hardy protests, saying he had only agreed to surrender "the alien", but Faora threatens to open fire against the base, reminding Hardy she is "uncapable of compassion". Lois then volunteers to be taken in order to spare the soldiers' lives, and Faora takes off with both.

Descriptions of the scene leaked.

Superman is captive in a U.S. Army base, with Colonel Hardy and Lois Lane present.

Faora shows up in either the Black Zone or a smaller ship, and demands that Superman be handed over to her. Colonel Hardy complies, but Faora then demands Lois to be turned over as well. Hardy protests, saying he had only agreed to surrender "the alien", but Faora threatens to open fire against the base, reminding Hardy she is "uncapable of compassion". Lois then volunteers to be taken in order to spare the soldiers' lives, and Faora takes off with both.

When was this leaked? I don't remember hearing about it.

Sounds interesting. ^

So Black Zero is...

Zod's Kryptonian ship? That would make alot sense then. I wonder if he'll have other prisoners on that ship.

I believe he'll have at least a few. Tor-An and Dev-Em are apparently going to appear in the movie.

It sounds like it might be Superman vs. a prison's worth of Kryptonians.

Amy Adams also confirmed she has scenes with Zod, which supposedly happen at that pont.

That scene does sounds pretty interesting, whats the source?

that must be the "desert scene" pics that were on the net awhile back.

it looked like Superman, Lois, Gen. Hardy, and Faora were having some kind of "meeting" in the desert.

http://nukethefridge.com/2012/02/16/ntf-exclusive-description-of-superman-man-of-steel-scene/

"Various Military vehicles and 200 military soldiers are prone, all in formation as if ready to stand off as they wait for TWO female Kryptonians to land their ships. Among them is Faora as she walks past Superman, himself standing and ever ready. Faora then walks over to Colonel Hardy who stand with his men behind the barricade as she begins to speak-

FAORA: “General Zod wants this woman to come with me.”

Faora then gestures to non other then Lois Lane. Hardy is quick to object -

COLONEL HARDY: “You asked for the Alien, you never said anything about one of our women!”

FAORA: “Shall I tell the General you are not willing to comply?”

COLONEL HARDY: “I don’t care what you tell him!”

Lois then emerges from behind the barricade as she gestures of Hardy -

LOIS LANE: “It’s okay, I’ll go.”

Lois then follows Faora as they walk back to the ship. Superman, however, tries to stop her, fearing for Lois’ life. Faora then finally addresses Superman -

FAORA: “If I was going to kill her she would be dead already. I am incapable of emotion.”

In this context, General Zod demands the presence of Superman, in which the military set up a meeting to give him the “Alien”. Sending Faora and yet another unidentified Kryptonian in what now has turned into TWO ships, they arrive to not only take Superman but Lois Lane as well. Lois agrees as they all depart to meet the dreaded General Zod!

There's an additional scene where Faora smashes her way through a C-17 and vaporizes the men inside."

http://nukethefridge.com/2012/02/16/ntf-exclusive-description-of-superman-man-of-steel-scene/

"Various Military vehicles and 200 military soldiers are prone, all in formation as if ready to stand off as they wait for TWO female Kryptonians to land their ships. Among them is Faora as she walks past Superman, himself standing and ever ready. Faora then walks over to Colonel Hardy who stand with his men behind the barricade as she begins to speak-

FAORA: “General Zod wants this woman to come with me.”

Faora then gestures to non other then Lois Lane. Hardy is quick to object -

COLONEL HARDY: “You asked for the Alien, you never said anything about one of our women!”

FAORA: “Shall I tell the General you are not willing to comply?”

COLONEL HARDY: “I don’t care what you tell him!”

Lois then emerges from behind the barricade as she gestures of Hardy -

LOIS LANE: “It’s okay, I’ll go.”

Lois then follows Faora as they walk back to the ship. Superman, however, tries to stop her, fearing for Lois’ life. Faora then finally addresses Superman -

FAORA: “If I was going to kill her she would be dead already. I am incapable of emotion.”

In this context, General Zod demands the presence of Superman, in which the military set up a meeting to give him the “Alien”. Sending Faora and yet another unidentified Kryptonian in what now has turned into TWO ships, they arrive to not only take Superman but Lois Lane as well. Lois agrees as they all depart to meet the dreaded General Zod!

There's an additional scene where Faora smashes her way through a C-17 and vaporizes the men inside."
This is also backed up by the Comic-con trailer.

I remember reading that before but for some reason didn't remember the bottom part just the bit up to the dialogue.

The C-17 part sounds absolutely badass. Guess Faora will show Bane how to really land a plane.

I thought this had been debunked already? I remember people *****ing about Faora's "I am incapable of emotion"-line.

Yep.

People just wrote it off without no confirmation it was fake.

Ok, I just thought these guys at NTF often posted bogus stories.

Tbh I don't think that lines even bad really don't know what peoples problems were with it. Also delivery of a line is very important and we don't really know what's been said prior to that.

It hasn't been debunked.

Tbh I don't think that lines even bad really don't know what peoples problems were with it. Also delivery of a line is very important and we don't really know what's been said prior to that.

It hasn't been debunked.

TBH, when that info first came out I thought it sounded really fake. But the information we have at this point means how this movie is shaping in my mind is very different, and it seems much more believable as a scene now :)

I still do think the dialogue sounds funny, but I think that's just because it's second hand. The actual exchange will probable sound a lot better.

P.S. I guess one of the main reasons to doubt it's validity is that no one had to remove it.

I thought this had been debunked already? I remember people *****ing about Faora's "I am incapable of emotion"-line.

I can see why people would have a problem with Faora's line. Makes me wonder how her relationship with Zod will be... Loving or cold?

TBH, when that info first came out I thought it sounded really fake. But the information we have at this point means how this movie is shaping in my mind is very different, and it seems much more believable as a scene now :)

I still do think the dialogue sounds funny, but I think that's just because it's second hand. The actual exchange will probable sound a lot better.

P.S. I guess one of the main reasons to doubt it's validity is that no one had to remove it.

Oh yeah it does sound kinda funny I just don't think its as bad as soe ppl were making out and you are totally right were reading it 2nd hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"