All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah it does sound kinda funny I just don't think its as bad as soe ppl were making out and you are totally right were reading it 2nd hand.

It all depends on the context in which it is delivered and how the actress delivers the line. Hard to tell just by reading words.

Okay, I just read the update to the unconfirmed 'leaked' info for the production, and the suit angle makes sense...

[Kal-El's suit located in the scout ship, and only capable of being accessed/activated via a key.]

I like it alot considering Kal-El's suit will be technological. I hope it grows on him in nano-tech fashion.

Several posters across the site (mainly here and the DC film section) have cited the costume designer implying that the suit will be tech-based.

Okay, I just read the update to the unconfirmed 'leaked' info for the production, and the suit angle makes sense...

[Kal-El's suit located in the scout ship, and only capable of being accessed/activated via a key.]

I like it alot considering Kal-El's suit will be technological. I hope it grows on him in nano-tech fashion.

So I take it thats just the first time he gets it not everytime
he used it he'll have to use a key

Several posters across the site (mainly here and the DC film section) have cited the costume designer implying that the suit will be tech-based.

Weird, I've never noticed anyone saying that :confused:

I've seen a lot of debates about how it would go down if that were the case, but i've not seen anything that implied that... unless you just read a different implication into something than I did?

It all depends on the context in which it is delivered and how the actress delivers the line. Hard to tell just by reading words.

Yeah I know thats what I said in my first post about delivery etc

I assume that too.

Once Clark unlocks the suit with the key, it'll possibly stay attached to him.

I think that -

Zod's Black Zero Ship becomes Clark's Fortress towards the end of the movie.

I believe --

The scout ship becomes the Fortress of Solitude.

Weird, I've never noticed anyone saying that :confused:

I've seen a lot of debates about how it would go down if that were the case, but i've not seen anything that implied that... unless you just read a different implication into something than I did?

I don't think so. Three posters (one here) directly told me that the suit would be tech-based but each poster had their own theory (suit-in-a-can seems to be the most popular theory on other sites). Of course, nothing has been confirmed, so who knows truly? Yet, it makes alot of sense to me.

I believe --

The scout ship becomes the Fortress of Solitude.

Initailally, Yes but towards the end ..

I suppose that Zod's ship will be bigger and equipped with more Kryptonian tech than Kal El's escape pod.

Well...there is also no confirmation it is real. It's fun to talk about though.
That's a heckuva coincidence that it described a scene in the desert with military vehicles and soldiers in prone position surrounding Superman, then in the comic-con trailer we get shots of that exact scene (albeit without Faora or Zod present).

I wonder how many Kryptonians we will see in the movie, aside from Superman.

Michael Shannon as Zod and Antje Traue as Faora are confirmed.

We've heard about Revard Dufresne as Dev-Em and Rich Cerrone as Tor-An, and now of another female Kryptonian, possibly Kelor, listed as being played by Rondel Reynoldson on IMDB.

And maybe more.

Initailally, Yes but towards the end ..

I suppose that Zod's ship will be bigger and equipped with more Kryptonian tech than Kal El's escape pod.
Expect the Black Zone to be destroyed.

And the scout ship is not the same as the escape pod.

I assume that too.

Once Clark unlocks the suit with the key, it'll possibly stay attached to him.

Ahh right I think it has too

Saying that could cause a few awkward moments of Clark ever got jiggy with Lois :p then again
automatic contraception :p

So, yes, be basically know that
(a) Clark comes to earth in an escape pod and (b) there's a separate scout ship in the north pole or something that Clark goes to, unlocks with his necklace/key with the superman symbol, gets his suit and talks to Jor-El. There was some discussion a while back about Clark possibly flying in the scout ship. Has there been any further confirmation/discussion of that?

I've always kinda thought it would be nano tech based, it least some of it.
He would wear the one piece underneith his regular clothes, and the cape and boots would form from some of his outer clothing.

I wonder if DC will make an official comic adaptation of MOS?

I wish they would make an animated film tie in. have it based on Krypton and show the history of jor-el, zod, brainiac, and the planet itself.

I've always kinda thought it would be nano tech based, it least some of it.
He would wear the one piece underneith his regular clothes, and the cape and boots would form from some of his outer clothing.
Yes, I think there's a good chance it's some sort of nano-tech where it's initiated from the "button" that looks to be a belt buckle. Similar to a "suit in a can".

I wonder if DC will make an official comic adaptation of MOS?

I hope so, they didn't for Green Lantern did they?

I wish they would make an animated film tie in. have it based on Krypton and show the history of jor-el, zod, brainiac, and the planet itself.

That would rock but I can't see it happening

Yes, I think there's a good chance it's some sort of nano-tech where it's initiated from the "button" that looks to be a belt buckle. Similar to a "suit in a can".

He'd have to constantly wear the same belt though and wouldnt it grow over his clothes if he did that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"