All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Discussion in 'Man of Steel' started by Thread Manager, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperAl Superman's back!

The guy from the MOS fb fanpage said he emailed them and they said it was a glitch. Duno how reliable he is tho.

2. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

I don't trust one damn thing they say...after they kept claiming there was no scene in the desert between Superman, Lois and Faora and then they were proven wrong THEN they went on to say the photos were photoshopped...I don't trust them at all

3. herolee10 No More Miracles

Plus, from what I've heard and read, they also delete and block anyone that tries to say anything that goes against anything that they've said in being true.

4. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

You have heard correct. They did it to me. I can't post but I can read what's on the wall. For a while their I couldn't even view the page. I simply told them they were wrong on a few things and they removed my posts and then brainwashed the majority of the page into thinking I was some evil villain. The majority of those people over there are nuts and tell theid followers anything they want because they know they are gullible enough to believe it. Oh well. Ill follow the countdown page for a while and see what happens. I'm not putting any faith in anything the Facebook fanpage says...I actually messaged the OFFICIAL Man of Steel Facebook page about it...no response

5. ConnorKon-El Amateur Film Nerd

i too want to see that skull shot

6. Glassjaw In training

Jeez they sound nuts. I know they heavily moderate flaming and name calling etc, which is nice in a way, since so many other pages post something and things quickly descend into arguments or trolling etc, but I didn't realise you couldn't correct or speak freely about things. Certainly not buying their 'we've had words with WB and its just a glitch don't worry' in light of what you've just described! If the first trailer features any glimpse of the desert scenes, I'll take a screen grab and post it on their wall :p

7. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

Yeah they are like dictators over there. It is so bad one of their members came over here and sent me a pretty nasty PM accusing me and the Hype for getting their fanpage shut down for a few hours. If you correct them they get pissy and will delete your posts and ban you...they want to come across as all knowing and like they have close ties in the company, I doubt they do. When they were mistakenly listed as the official Facebook of the movie they got big heads and broadcast it all over their page...when I called them on it and told them they were not official and that the mistake would be corrected shortly that's when they dropped the hammer on me and deleted my posts and blocked me. Real crazy people over there....

8. Smallville13 Registered

Wha wha what happened??!!!

28%. Damn it.

At least look at it this way guys. Congrats you were unlocking it faster than WB marketing liked, so good work. Cheers, drinks all round.

9. ElDuderino Registered

Wow, talk about a botched marketing ploy.

10. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

11. DoomsdayApex Registered

*bangs head against wall*

F U WB. I wasted two minutes from my break for 29%? I sincerely hope you rot in hell. :argh:

12. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

Yeah this countdown thing is frustrating. I'm not sharing it anymore...I refuse to give them free publicity for nothing in return. So I'll just check the page on occasion...like every 5 minutes!

13. Boosted Registered

maybe we won't see it till TDKR comes out on blu ray/dvd.

14. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

That's the general feeling going around here...not very pleased about it myself

15. echostation Registered

wow WB is really ****ing things up

16. echostation Registered

seriously? for a movie that's getting little publicity, not at the level of Batman at all and they cock up like this... wtf is wrong with these losers?

17. DoomsdayApex Registered

Frustration is an understatement. :cmad:

18. lixdexia Registered

you should have seen this coming

19. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

Some intern was running it and he got drunk, hit the wrong buttons a few times and screwed it all up

20. ThePhantasm 2 sexy 4 a stormtrooper

A very similar thing happened during TDKR marketing, if I recall. The whole counter reset and then wouldn't work. It sucked then too.

21. lixdexia Registered

nope, they were going to release it at a set time no matter what, the other was just a ploy to raise your interest in the campaign

22. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

So I just refreshed the page and its still at 29%...BUT when it was loading the two arrows were VERY CLOSE to the end. So who knows it could just be a glitch and it's reading out and displaying wrong...but then it could be nothing and I'm just doing a ton of wishful thinking. Anyone else see what I'm talking about? I would take a screen shot and post it but I'm on a cell phone and having a difficult time posting as is...

23. Boosted Registered

maybe WB realized "well crap, we can't have this go through on Thanksgiving". So they're delaying it till the weekend.

24. Asgard Kanga Fu

Dont play with my feelings bro.

25. Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

I was under the impression that they did this during the Thanksgiving holiday on purpose... regardless if they did or not I'm not sharing anymore. Just absolutely pissed how this went down...I'm sure it would have been unlocked by now if it weren't rigged

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.