All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanx. Sounds too much like Avengers.

MOS HAS to stand alone. Anything else is needless and tacky. Preferably the sequels as well, but that's probably unavoidable.

I wont be a bit surprised at what they do either way. a setup for a sequel or not.

I'm wondering if they don't try and tie this in with the upcoming JL film.

Jus thinking out loud here, but i'd do an after credits thing, or even make it the final scene.

camera POV. flying through deep space. faster and faster. past solar systems, comets etc etc. Camera stops at a fiery planet. It flies down to the surface, and flies on, dodging flames leaping up out of the ground.

It finally comes to a huge dark fortress. miles long and tall. Camera flies through a window and down a massive hall. It stops before a being dressed strangely. The figure reaches out and peers into the camera lens, studying it. what we thought was a camera was really a probe.

''Master'', the strange being calls out. ''we have found him. He's on a planet called earth.''

We then see a throne with a huge figure cloaked in shadow sitting upon it. He has two glowing red eyes thats peering out from the darkness.

With a booming voice the huge figure orders, ''Prepare the parademons''.

end.

IMVHO It would make a good setup for a sequel, JL or not.

Darkseid should NOT be the main big bad out the gate.

I would say Legion of Doom has all the heroes had their own film, but thats out of the question.

I think something like "The New Frontier" would be fine. Perhaps a threat like Dinosaur Island/The Centre as the villain would work.

As much as an invasion would be similar to The Avengers (and perhaps MOS), it could allow for an easier film and help avoid bringing heavy hitters like Darkseid early on.

Perhaps Starro could be the villain. :oldrazz:

EDIT: Anyone know where this is from?

2158665-starro.jpg

Last edited:
it doesn't have to stand alone. its not like mos is gonna end up being a WF or trinity.

Truth be known, I'd rather see Darkseid be the main villain In a JL film as well.
My wish would be for Brainiac in the superman sequel. ( IF MOS does well enough to get a sequel )

Right now I have no interest in Justice League. My focus is on Man of Steel and whatever that reward is when the DKR app hits 100%

I dont think it ( the reward ) will meet fans expectations. hope i'm wrong.

my wish would be for it to be a sample of the score or a GOOD shot of zod.

I wont be a bit surprised at what they do either way. a setup for a sequel or not.

I meant regarding JL, which you referred to.

References to sequels within it's own universe is required. JL is not at this point.

STILL 59%!!! I'm giving up if its not at least at 70% by tomorrow!

funnily enough when I checked the website on my iPad yesterday it said "unlocked" and I was freaking out. Then I went on my computer and it said "27%". ._.

STILL 59%!!! I'm giving up if its not at least at 70% by tomorrow!

Giving up what? Surely you're not gonna miss whatever is coming. Just wait for it like you did before this countdown-thing.

Giving up what? Surely you're not gonna miss whatever is coming. Just wait for it like you did before this countdown-thing.

Giving up sharing I mean lol

I'd be quite content waiting, I have been for months. But by giving us this countdown thing they have just annoyed people by clearly rigging it!

They should have just sprung the surprise on the 4th and we would have been much happier!

I'm gonna be pissed if it's only on blu-ray. I don't have a blu-ray player and probably won't have one until Christmas. I hope they actually release this thing before the 4th...

I'm gonna be pissed if it's only on blu-ray. I don't have a blu-ray player and probably won't have one until Christmas. I hope they actually release this thing before the 4th...
this sounds like we dont have the internet and software to upload videos :huh:if its on the bluray it wil be online the same day its realesed.

and days ago shh members were suprised that the trailer is with Hobbit?

come on guys. we are geeks. we are not suprised because we know everything. :woot:

this sounds like we dont have the internet and software to upload videos :huh:if its on the bluray it wil be online the same day its realesed.

and days ago shh members were suprised that the trailer is with Hobbit?

come on guys. we are geeks. we are not suprised because we know everything. :woot:

Yeah I have internet and ways to download videos but I hope they don't make it blu-ray exclusive like the Comic-Con video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"