All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not....that character was stupid....just like Luthor's henchmen.....Otto was he called?

I like the idea of Zod having a minion or someone that is physically/aesthetically bigger than Supes. He doesn't necessarily have to be dumber this time around, but I like there being at least 3 bad guys.

So has it been confirmed that there are three Kryptonains?

I liked Non from the comics. He was a hulking mute Krypronain who actually was one of Jor-El's piers in the scientific comunity.

Some of the hierarchy of Krypton, whoever was in charge I don't remember, had Nons mind wiped for knowing too much. Zod used this to recruit the once brilliant scientist turned mute hulking brute.
He's been with Zod and Faora ever since.

It may be Zod's boot but I've heard that some of those severe beat down blows/punches and kicks he receives are from Faora... she targets specific aspects of his Kryptonian anatomy and also really just nearly kills him in a straight up bare knuckle brawl due to her clearly superior fighting skill and she's much much stronger than she appears but Antje in general looks pretty damn strong, toned and fit anyways and has been working out quite a lot for this film.. That said my source wasn't 100% clearly buying into the info he received but still he's pretty confident.

srwerr.png

:) She will kick your ass :)

So has it been confirmed that there are three Kryptonains?

I liked Non from the comics. He was a hulking mute Krypronain who actually was one of Jor-El's piers in the scientific comunity.

Some of the hierarchy of Krypton, whoever was in charge I don't remember, had Nons mind wiped for knowing too much. Zod used this to recruit the once brilliant scientist turned mute hulking brute.
He's been with Zod and Faora ever since.

I still think the dude with the stick on his head is Non....or either a HUGE monster under Zod and Faora's control

I want 3 Kryptonians.

She looks like a female version of Supes/Cavill.

I still think the dude with the stick on his head is Non....or either a HUGE monster under Zod and Faora's control

Yeah maybe. I've watched The trailer at least 25 times and I didn't see anything that was large enough imo to be what the stick on head guy was supposed to be portraying.

I'll give it to WB, they're playing this one close to the chest. Didn't see any mo-cap men in the trailer.

I'm hoping for something good though. :woot:

That Pacific Rim trailer... wow that's the film that everyone was saying WB is directing all their attention too next year? I still expect it to be a good film cause of Guillermo del Toro but the MOS trailer smoked it outta the water.

Yeah maybe. I've watched The trailer at least 25 times and I didn't see anything that was large enough imo to be what the stick on head guy was supposed to be portraying.

I'll give it to WB, they're playing this one close to the chest. Didn't see any mo-cap men in the trailer.

I'm hoping for something good though. :woot:

same here...I'm sure it'll be something awesome

If there really are 3 Kryptonians, wow. Talk about long odds!

Superman has a fair bit of pressure on him and the stakes are high.

I'm getting goosebumps. How will Supes survive an encounter with 2 possibly 3 kryptonians, robots, and Black Zero?

The anticipation continues to mount...

In all honesty, the Pacific Rim trailer reminded me of Battleship.

I was unimpressed with the Pacific Rim trailer. I don't understand all the fuss

Im guessing the military and doc hamilton help supes toward the middle or end.

Very underwhelming trailer indeed, the MOS trailer is prime though. Supes in space

Dat Cape

Im guessing the military and doc hamilton help supes toward the middle or end.

I want to see Professor Hamilton too! He could be the one to help Supes win. the day.

And we really need a scene of Hamilton helping Supes understand the true scope of his powers. If not in this film, in MOS 2

We never saw Zod, Faora and the stick guy together. We only saw Faora and the stick guy. Shannon mentioned that his suit of armor was entirely CG. So, I'm pretty sure the stick guy was Zod in his suit.

It looks like it is going to be a fun movie with an incredibly stupid story and performances...Sounds like Transformers. That trailer kinda sucked. MOS is going to be way better. Bet on it.

It looks like its going to be a flop. Awful speech...eh, i wasn't impressed. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"