All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the hand hold is Lois convincing superman to surrender to the authorities(military).

The Nuke the Fridge scene description said the military cut a deal to turn Superman over to Faora but that Faora demands Lois too. Then Superman and Lois board a ship to meet General Zod.

That's if the description is true.

I was thinking something like this. Just a quick something, no time to perfect it. Amazing what a slight change of hair can do.
Cavill_hair.png

Clarky Jackson: The Gravity Thief.

The Nuke the Fridge scene description said the military cut a deal to turn Superman over to Faora but that Faora demands Lois too. Then Superman and Lois board a ship to meet General Zod.

That's if the description is true.

Why the hell would Faora want Lois too?

I don't know why they would want Lois but Nuke The Fridge posted exclusive set photos at the time with that description so maybe it's true.

Zod is a dick. He knows Superman likes Lois and wants to twist the knife.

Some ingrates in here... never satisfied. :whatever:

They could've easily fixed that Super-Hair. That being said, I prefer the actual look over that Percy Jackson manip.

Can't wait to see some fresh footage for this film. I think I've nearly played the trailer about a million times.
The moment when Supes builds up to his flight and the actual take off (plus music change) nearly gives me goosebumps everytime.

I can't wait for the scene where he combs his hair in slow mo.

Well I do just hope that the film doesn't take itself way too seriously and that the tone doesn't remain somber and serious throughout the entire film. I don't want campy or forced/unneeded humor, but if it were possible, I'd like for the film to come off as one grande adventure, where there are moments that builds up excitement as well; that and I hope that there are music pieces/scores in the film that are uplifting as well, in order to further distinguish that this isn't Batman in terms of characterization.

It'll be whatever it needs to be. :)

It needs to be awesome and full of epic Superman. :awesome:

It should be pointed out that this is the ultimate truth, as long as the movie is good, these little annoyances will easily be overlooked.

No it won't. We all know how fanboys love to nitpick and whine about superhero films even after the film winds up being good to great....ie TDK and TDKR.

Gee, I wouldn't say TDKR was very good or even great. And I LOVED TDK and BB.
And the problems with the film weren't petty nit picks either.

I loved TDKR *Shrugs* And the general public did for the most part as well. I am shocked how many times i have seen "i don't like TDKR" on these forums.

You're clearly a hater, but paradoxically a fanboy as well, who nitpicks without mercy so as to try to find flaws in a film as objectively amazing as the Dark Knight Rises. :o

Well I do just hope that the film doesn't take itself way too seriously and that the tone doesn't remain somber and serious throughout the entire film. I don't want campy or forced/unneeded humor, but if it were possible, I'd like for the film to come off as one grande adventure, where there are moments that builds up excitement as well; that and I hope that there are music pieces/scores in the film that are uplifting as well, in order to further distinguish that this isn't Batman in terms of characterization.

Just woke up from a horrible nightmare :(

Was watching MOS, and it was the most boring, depressing film ever. It was just him brooding with loads of colourless/bluey grey shots of hills and trees and stuff, with this lament style music playing, and Lois was with this other bloke and Superman was all emo sad about it. The only action was him getting all depressed and letting himself fall inside a volcano to see if it killed him, which of course it didn't...

I cannot tell you how nice it was to wake up and go 'Oh thank god, that's not the real movie!' :funny:

You're clearly a hater, but paradoxically a fanboy as well, who nitpicks without mercy so as to try to find flaws in a film as objectively amazing as the Dark Knight Rises. :o

lol. You got me there mate.

Last edited:

Same here-I worry that all seriousness and realism may stop it from being epic-I mean I look at how Thor 2 is shaping up to be and I am really envious-Thor in my opinion is supermans main screen rival and if MOS doenst bring the goods I think Thor will take his place on the Big screen.

But the Breaking of the Bat and Catwoman's ass. :(

:o

Just woke up from a horrible nightmare :(

Was watching MOS, and it was the most boring, depressing film ever. It was just him brooding with loads of colourless/bluey grey shots of hills and trees and stuff, with this lament style music playing, and Lois was with this other bloke and Superman was all emo sad about it. The only action was him getting all depressed and letting himself fall inside a volcano to see if it killed him, which of course it didn't...

I cannot tell you how nice it was to wake up and go 'Oh thank god, that's not the real movie!' :funny:

wiDcl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"