All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I found an account of the Man of Steel post-credits scene. I think it might be real.

Superman steadies the globe of the Daily Planet (which had fallen off during the final battle). He lands on the roof momentarily to admire the spinning sphere when he suddenly speaks, "I can hear your heartbeat from here."

In the shadows, a figure mutters "I knew you would. I've been keeping tabs on you, Clark."

"Who are you?"

"A hero, like you. Well, I was. Long ago. But it seems like a new batch of them have been popping up left and right. They have... powers. These amazing, completely unprecedented abilities. It all started with you."

"There's nobody like me."

"They haven't made themselves public like you have. Not yet. But they will, you've opened the floodgates, inspired them. Trust me."

"How can I trust you when you won't even tell me who you are?"

"I'm simply a concerned party. Trust is hard to come by, but I think I can trust you."

"I know who you are."

Emerging from the shadows (hope I don't get in trouble for posting a leaked still.)
tumblr_mfx27knJT41qlva78o1_500.jpg

Ha ha you sod :oldrazz:

Gonna try and pick this up tomorrow, though I doubt there is anything new in it.

Should most definitely be getting it's own cover soon though :)

SFX231-Cover-Spock.jpg

I see Chloe Moretz and the top half of the magazine title... I'm scared to scroll.

So, I found an account of the Man of Steel post-credits scene. I think it might be real.

Superman steadies the globe of the Daily Planet (which had fallen off during the final battle). He lands on the roof momentarily to admire the spinning sphere when he suddenly speaks, "I can hear your heartbeat from here."

In the shadows, a figure mutters "I knew you would. I've been keeping tabs on you, Clark."

"Who are you?"

"A hero, like you. Well, I was. Long ago. But it seems like a new batch of them have been popping up left and right. They have... powers. These amazing, completely unprecedented abilities. It all started with you."

"They haven't made themselves public like you have. Not yet. But they will, you've opened the floodgates, inspired them. Trust me."

"I'm simply a concerned party. Trust is hard to come by, but I think I can trust you."

"I know who you are."

Emerging from the shadows (hope I don't get in trouble for posting a leaked still.)

And that sir, gets you a high five. :up:

Couldn't they have photoshopped Quinto any more than that? lol

Hey Quinto is doing the Zoolander pose

"Who are you?"

"I know who you are."

Cheers to you! :woot:

His face looks so smooth. But his neck looks like it's covered in peach fuzz.

"Who are you?"

"I know who you are."

That's actually pretty cool, but I still hope the MOS-universe is an isolated experience. If they did that though, the GA would pretty much freak out, methinks.

I actually got my hands on that mag after looking up some of my sources.

Nothing really new, although they mentioned that MoS's world will be apart of the JL project.

Nothing really new, although they mentioned that MoS's world will be apart of the JL project.

Where did you hear that? I have always thought the Superman reboot they are doing with Man of Steel is made for starting a JL shared universe... It would be a stupid move from WB making an apart Superman movie while a big JL project and other superhero movies are coming.. Didn't they learn anything from the success of Avengers?

Where did you hear that? I think it's obvious that the Superman reboot they are doing with Man of Steel is made for starting a JL shared universe... It would be a stupid move from WB making an apart Superman movie while a big JL project and other superhero movies are coming.. Didn't they learn anything from the success of Avengers?

Huh? That's what he is saying it will be a part of the JL project, not apart from as in separate.

I'm starting to think that just like the after credit scene of Iron Man, MOS will have a scene after the credits that will set up the JLA.

I'm starting to think that just like the after credit scene of Iron Man, MOS will have a scene after the credits that will set up the JLA.

Okay, let's say they do an after scene credit, which I doubt, which superhero would you like to see introduced first to Superman?

If your first choice is Batman then what's your second choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"