All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there's a plot surprise about "Zod" having a prior history as someone/thing else... and Snyder was being cutesy on a technicality.

I can see it now KAL EL I AM YOUR FATHER!!!

I can see it now KAL EL I AM YOUR FATHER!!!

More like...

Zod - "Kal-El I am your... Mother. Yes, your mother. You see, Kryptonian women look like earth men, so you are infact a girl... a Super... girl"

Kal-El -
"
images
"

- Yours sincerely,

M Night Shyamalan

PS
2ni8yrm.jpg

Does anymore remember that possible scene description between Zod, Superman, Meloni's character, and the army ? I really liked it.

What if the JL-movie took place in the future 5-10 years after the MOS-trilogy? Then the trilogy could be a standalone thing far from the JL-timeline. OR.. MOS3 could introduce JL-characters assisting Superman in taking down Brainiac tying it together with JL even though a JL-movie is released BEFORE MOS3. So MOS3 could be part JL-prequel. If you follow? It would get a little challenging timeline-wise, but it could be done, I guess.

In any case, if JL happens it should take place in the future when Supes has been established for some years.
Pretty much Ideal:woot:

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be entirely against the idea of JLA taking place a few years or two after the events of a MOS trilogy. Although, I’m not sure if I’d be up for even a few League members appearing in the third film since it would risk falling under the same problems that plagued Iron Man 2, where the film could end up feeling more like a precursor to a Justice League film as opposed to serving as Superman’s third and final film within his trilogy.

And even with that notion, it’d still be hard to take in having MOS’s Superman live within a world where other heroes will soon emerge; I mean whoever else gets solo films before the incursion of a JLA film would have to be done right as well so that you can buy that these characters actually exist within the same world.

Having JL set some years after MOS, leaving room for MOS sequels in that time-period in between, would be optimal in my world. But might be tricky.

And here we go again... A low quality image that seems like a screen cap with Clark making a weird face and all the tone so pale and boring.. Anyway it's better than the poster

I'm mostly distracted by the cape attachment there, lol

That suit looks amazing. Especially that cape.

The blue looks amazing. Suit in general looks great in that pic.

This is the closest to a full frontal we've had yet. But it's still not a full frontal.

PS, it's good they gave Shia Lebouf a role as a military man (right).

What's funny is that the soldier on the right resembles Beau Bridges.

This is the closest to a full frontal we've had yet. But it's still not a full frontal.

PS, it's good they gave Shia Lebouf a role as a military man (right).

Do you feel like it is on purpose, them hiding the "trunk area"?

Did Henry Cavill present at the Critics Choice tonight? I saw a screencap that sort of looked like him, but all kidding aside, it might have been Bomer?

BASm36ZCEAA2cSs.jpg:large

Did Henry Cavill present at the Critics Choice tonight? I saw a screencap that sort of looked like him, but all kidding aside, it might have been Bomer?

According to the Man of Steel fb page, he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"