All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've made up stuff in the past. They are pretty unreliable.

I don't understand, that's not even the official MOS page..How could they know?

They don't. They're full of crap... That being said, it's still pretty likely that some stuff will show up in march anyways. We're getting closer to the premier all the time. So they're guessing.

They don't. They're full of crap... That being said, it's still pretty likely that some stuff will show up in march anyways. We're getting closer to the premier all the time. So they're guessing.
I'm expecting someday to read a tweet like the ones about the first reaction from an early cut of Pacific Rim :woot:

I'm expecting someday to read a tweet like the ones about the first reaction from an early cut of Pacific Rim :woot:

There's already been rumors about Nolan and other WB executives seeing and early cut of MOS, and not being happy with it. This was back in the fall of 2012. Dont know if it's true any of it though.

38%20Trailer.jpg

That truck is the only marketing we are gonna get for the film lol,it will be seen everywhere!

I just found out that there will be a MOS calendar for 2014 coming this august. Just thought I'l let everyone know.

38%20Trailer.jpg

That truck is the only marketing we are gonna get for the film lol,it will be seen everywhere!

The ultimate official poster will be Laurence Fishburne as Perry White

Hello everybody...just wanted to greet you all and tell you how excited I am we're 4 months away from this movie which I think will be something special, I think Warner is so confident about it they want to keep as much a secret as possible so we can be absolutely shocked once we see it, everything about seems to click, I have faith it'll be an exquisite piece of film.

Hope I can contribute to the site as much as possible weather it is with material or just plain thoughts and opinions. :)

Hello everybody...just wanted to greet you all and tell you how excited I am we're 4 months away from this movie which I think will be something special, I think Warner is so confident about it they want to keep as much a secret as possible so we can be absolutely shocked once we see it, everything about seems to click, I have faith it'll be an exquisite piece of film.

Hope I can contribute to the site as much as possible weather it is with material or just plain thoughts and opinions. :)

Welcome aboard !

Welcome!

welcome

Welcome

Welcome aboard !

Yo! Howcome nobody is polite enough to welcome this dude!!?

Oh, by the way. Welcome :woot:

Any word, what so ever, on the possible running time for this film?

So here goes my 3rd post in a row on this thread, but I just saw on the MOS fanpage that most of us dislike, has said that they will not allow that photo that Ether posted here to be posted there because it was a leaked spy pic, but back when filming was still going on they had no problem at all letting other people post spy pics that they took. I think that knowing that it came from here, they are going to hold a grudge against certain people who post here. Hypocritical much??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"