All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_me2lzwgm0u1r0xr83.gif

Mindgasm!

Yeah, that just about sums it up. That guy did an amazing job putting that together, got me all amped up!

Say what you want about Snyder, but his films are gorgeous. Probably my favorite director when it comes to visuals

MOS looks different from those other films, and in a good way. It looks "real". I like how it's shot, I'm glad he did it that way. Perfect for Superman. Perfect marriage of Snyder's style and the real world.

speaking of the capes in 300, I had a similar reaction as some of the posters here.

I remember when 300 came out, and I saw the previews and images. the capes looked powerful and majestic, and the red color definitely reminded me of Superman. I thought to myself "Now, that's how Superman should look like in his cape!"

little did I know then that Snyder would go on to direct the next Superman movie.

MOS definitely has a different vibe than the other 3. That's fresh, but hope that we'll get that combined with some Snyder trademarks. Sounds like the perfect combo.

Everyone on this and other boards thought that about the 300 capes when that movie came out. Everyone.

MOS definitely has a different vibe than the other 3. That's fresh, but hope that we'll get that combined with some Snyder trademarks. Sounds like the perfect combo.

That's what I'm wishing for too. It would be a shame for them to hire him but keep him caged the whole time. Looking at those explosions in the trailer, I think that combo is what were getting.

That's what I'm wishing for too. It would be a shame for them to hire him but keep him caged the whole time. Looking at those explosions in the trailer, I think that combo is what were getting.

Agree somewhat. I also think they look very Nolan-ish as in Inception. The slow exploding shots.

So yeah, some kind of combo / morph-thing. Most of the "normal" FX-less shots look mostly Nolan/Malick-ish and most of the big FX-shots look Snyder-ish. So in the actual movie, it's probably gonna blend better.

snyders movies look like live action comic books ...some of u don't want slow mo fight seens but i'd love to see some ...his visuals are amazing

its almost like jor el sent us zack snyder to save superman and marvel got mark millar to destroy them lol

I really hope though that we don't have to go through the remainder of February without getting anything really new from the film.

Im more excited now than I've been in months, Im drooling for more MOS!

one thing Ive been woriied about in this movie is how Supermans defeat will be handled.There are reports of him being utterly humiliated in battle by faora.That doesnt sit well with me.I have no problem with Superman loosing I cant stand himbeing humiliated in battle.Ihope Goyer struvjkthe write balance

i bet they filmed some of stuff for the sequel allready ...especially with dylan spayberry for flashbacks ...and johnathon kent if he does die ... endless possibilities ...do you think amy adams will have a eating disorder in this movie ? and goes from fat to thin instantly :-)

i bet they filmed some of stuff for the sequel allready ...especially with dylan spayberry for flashbacks ...and johnathon kent if he does die ... endless possibilities ...do you think amy adams will have a eating disorder in this movie ? and goes from fat to thin instantly :-)
tumblr_lqws3yrAgw1qiq8aao1_500.gif

Agree somewhat. I also think they look very Nolan-ish as in Inception. The slow exploding shots.

So yeah, some kind of combo / morph-thing. Most of the "normal" FX-less shots look mostly Nolan/Malick-ish and most of the big FX-shots look Snyder-ish. So in the actual movie, it's probably gonna blend better.

It really makes me want to see the next trailer badly (even tho I'm not going to watch it) and then have someone put all three together. I really want to give it all to snyder and say that the Nolan type shots are more like Snyder's Dawn of the Dead style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"