All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch them give the fans something huge next week. A press release saying this has been pushed back to 2014.

After that you can't complain they didn't give you anything. :awesome:

Watch them give the fans something huge next week. A press release saying this has been pushed back to 2014.

You should be smacked for even joking about that! If that happens I'd go ape **** for real

I really like this picture. Doesn't look like this is Zod (in the face)????

q6Xc4lS.png

In that pose, with the way the cape is blowing behind him, it looks like he's pushing a super fart out.

In that pose, with the way the cape is blowing behind him, it looks like he's pushing a super fart out.

It looks exactly like some Batman artwork that came out a while back
batmanmerchandiseartwor.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think complaining about the lack of new material 24/7 is gonna make the new material come any faster. It's certainly frustrating, and I sympathize, but it gets tiring to hear after a while. This is the "Open Discussion" thread; there's literally no end of things (about Superman) we can discuss to take our mind off things.

NcPj4.gif

Don't believe I've ever personally used, or seen someone else use, that pose to let out a fart.

What is everyone's thoughts on the short lived Legion of Super Heroes animated series? Is it worth checking out?

Funny you bring that up. The other day by some random occurence I ran into the first episode and ended up watching four episodes and to my surprise I liked it.

It's nothing too complex or deep but it's a pretty good show all in all. Worth a watch for curiosity sake.

It looks exactly like some Batman artwork that came out a while back
batmanmerchandiseartwor.jpg

That picture of batman is Out-Fkn-standing! I never noticed how similar the cape is to the MOS suit until looking at this.

Funny you bring that up. The other day by some random occurence I ran into the first episode and ended up watching four episodes and to my surprise I liked it.

It's nothing too complex or deep but it's a pretty good show all in all. Worth a watch for curiosity sake.

Thanks. I think I'll give it a look.

30RockJennasRage_zpsafb3ce64.gif

HOW CAN YOU JOKE ABOUT SUCH THINGS?

maximus.gif

Morgan Freeman: Craigdbfan thought he had made an innocent joke on a once-thought-of innocent internet forum about superheroes, but he would soon learn everything was about to change. Revenge and insanity is a volatile chemical that should not be messed with...

I hope we get "Maximum Movie Mode" with the Blu-Ray.

Wait wait wait... Did it really get so bad in here we started argueing about the correct position to fart in?

:lmao:

Seconded. Snyder likes to record commentaries for his movies.

I'd like to try a drinking game where you do a shot every time he says 'awesome' :hehe:

Wait wait wait... Did it really get so bad in here we started argueing about the correct position to fart in?

:lmao:

Makes me wonder at times on how we survived the time period between July and December of 2012.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"