All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that too Hopeful Dreamer ,
when we have the movie, It will feel a lot better.

Exactly. When we have the movie, I'll be discussing the heck out of it, not commenting on the lack of news about the sequel.

I dislike being painted as someone who is never happy with what he has... the opposite is true. Doesn't mean I can't critique crap marketing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep.

Nah, i'm sorry, but once the movie is out, at least we'll have the movie...
That'll last... for a time. For some.
Exactly. When we have the movie, I'll be discussing the heck out of it, not commenting on the lack of news about the sequel.

I dislike being painted as someone who is never happy with what he has... the opposite is true. Doesn't mean I can't critique crap marketing.
Sorry, I've gotten very disappointed in many fans around these parts for whom enough never seems to be enough. I've seen it before, not just on this film.

I genuinely think we'll get something next week. Whether it be images or posters.

I genuinely think we'll get something next week. Whether it be images or posters.

Yeah, maybe. I don't think we'll get anything this week, especially late this week. Lots of folks will be too distracted by Easter celebrations to pay much attention to movie marketing...

just read there showing a new trailer for pacific rim at wondercon! why not superman :,(

Yeah, maybe. I don't think we'll get anything this week, especially late this week. Lots of folks will be too distracted by Easter celebrations to pay much attention to movie marketing...

WB will also be busy with Pacific Rim and The Conjuring at Wondercon.

just read there showing a new trailer for pacific rim at wondercon! why not superman :,(

Because WB hates us
tumblr_lawpx2qEcP1qa9n79.gif

I don't have a feeling of anticipation right now, to be honest... I have more of one for the next Star Trek and the next Hobbit than I do MOS.

I'm glad you are happy with the marketing. I'm critical of it, mostly because most people I mention the film to in the GA have no clue it even exists. There's no buzz surrounding this film at all right now... less than what is surrounding TASM 2, in my opinion.

I'm not really "complaining" 'cause there are other great films coming out that I'm excited for, and I don't have to have MOS stuff to be excited about going to the movies. I'm just talking about what we have to talk about - the marketing (or the lack thereof).
I keep repeating myself on this,I agree with you on everything..have a look at what WB did last year..Tdkr marketing, as Mos, wasn't started until the last two/three months...BUT, there was buzz surrounding the movie, there was hype, people knew about it, knew about BANE! 90% of the audience before tdkr didn't even knew who Bane was until last year! With Mos marketing, just like last year, that hasn't started yet, where's the hype? We keep complaining because we can, because is visible to everyone that it's not about a trailer or a still...they failed to create that special factor..I don't know how to explain it ( also because english is not my language :cwink:) but something is missing and that's wrong.

I'm done hoping for amazing marketing
lemme just...
tumblr_m3ogneykV31r0hr6r.gif

give up hope

WB, you better come up with something soon, or else

WolverineAngry.gif

That'll last... for a time. For some.

I'm not saying no one will ever get hungry for news again, obviously it'll happen eventually.

But it'll be a long long time before we're ever this famished again. There were extenuating circumstances that have lead to us being this impatient.

I just sent a few tweets to @WBManofSteel. I know good and well they won't see them, but I just had to say something. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"