All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backs of the Movie Masters toys have surfaced and on the back of the Zod toy it confirms that
ZOD escapes Krypton with a few other Kryptonians in a ship right before Krypton explodes, and spends years searching for another planet suitable to live on

what are some other movies you people are exited to see ? for me its

godzilla

mad max

Pacific Rim, Elysium

I'm sure Iron Man and Star Trek will be good and I'll like them, but I'm not that excited.

yeah pacific rim looks good i love cheesy monster movies and i haven't heard about elysium..and i never really get exited for marvel movies

I assure you that it will never happen. And even if the Box Office disappoints, WB will not reboot.

The only thing WB needs for a sequel is a good first film.
What they need is a good first film that people SEE.
Those two are not guaranteed .

yeah pacific rim looks good i love cheesy monster movies and i haven't heard about elysium..and i never really get exited for marvel movies
Pretty sure Elysium has been delayed ,to work on Special Effects, I think.

Last edited:

And thats what i dont like about it so far. It looks like a live action manga

I think Pacific Rim looks mediocre.

Thats why I didnt go to the prevew at Wondercon .
I just get a bad vibe .

i don't expect much out of movies so i'm usually not let down ...the last time i walked out of a movie was red dawn ...i just liked the original to much to get into that movie

some remakes are so far fetched from the original i dunno why the just don't use a diff name ...it amazes me that gi joe is making money it looks horrible ...but i loved the 80's cartoons so i can't judge it honestly

I think Pacific Rim looks abo****ely AMAZING. It's like a wet dream come true. I guess it's all about what tickles your geek muscle. I love Manga, love Anime and love giant robots. Not to mention Del Toro. Frankly, I don't understand what's not to like. It's like people checking out a great-looking pizza and going "Ew, no".

i wanna see king kong redone like a monster movie like the 78 version ...i've actually had dreams where i was superman and i was battling king kong ...would make such a good movie

another movie that would be a cool remake is "Maximum overdrive"

I think Pacific Rim looks abo****ely AMAZING. It's like a wet dream come true. I guess it's all about what tickles your geek muscle. I love Manga, love Anime and love giant robots. Not to mention Del Toro. Frankly, I don't understand what's not to like. It's like people checking out a great-looking pizza and going "Ew, no".

Maybe some people don't want to be fat and unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"