• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
jqOwWQr.gif

We need to wait a few minutes... Remember the December viral

Your are not alone, i am here with you

"you are not alone" Bane said to Batman as he looks at Bruce Wayne fondly... "now you will care who I am when I take off the maassskkk"

I wasn't there, if you could be so kind, remind me what that viral was about?

The dsrw site had "recieved a transmission" of a set of kryptonian numbers.

after fans decifered it, a short while later the mos site revealed a clock with the kryptonian numbers, counting down to the trailer, 15 hours later i believe

I wasn't there, if you could be so kind, remind me what that viral was about?

Was in the same website. We had to 'decode' 11 symbols. At the end, other 7 symbols appeared on screen.

The secret was to convert each one of these 7 symbols to numbers, using the 11 symbols decoded before, and put the result in an url:

http://www.77587619.com/

That website was a 15 hours countdown (with Kryptonian numbers) for the long waited trailer :woot: Completely worth it!

I think we have to wait 40 mins for the next static 'change'

Thank you guys...hope we get the final poster with our countdown. (and of course what will likely be the cover we most associate with the film since it will be plastered all over the bluray)

I've tried every combination of the words for a website URL and nothing.

Fun fact: Michael Jackson wanted to play Spider-man and attempted to buy the film rights from Marvel, so he could produce and star in the Spider-man film.

early 80's michael? mid 90's michael?...or *gulp* mid 00's michael?

Because early 80's michael could play anything and everything he wanted and it would be incredibly cool.

early 80's michael? mid 90's michael?...or *gulp* mid 00's michael?

Because early 80's michael could play anything and everything he wanted and it would be incredibly cool.

Yeah, I wouldn't say anything. Imagine him playing Superman. :barf:

It's a bit strange that this isn't matching up either based on the 4 patterns or the individual message.

Going by the patterns, it's obviously "You alone are not"

The full message would be "You not alone are", so we can probably chalk that up to just Kryptonian grammatical structure or whatnot.

I find it a bit odd that if the message were only intended to be "You are not alone," neither the individual 4 pieces nor the message as a whole are reflecting this.

I wonder if there will be anything else to come? You alone are not. . . missing a final piece here perhaps?

There's about 80 guests viewing this thread, you guys should join already. lol

What the **** do we do now we have that???? 02:20 in the uk and i am sober so its getting questionably late..

I can't quite make out the other words/numbers in the "alone" panel. My guess is that has something to do with it.

But once you join, there's no turning back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"