All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I don't like is the constant *****ing about CGI. CGI has been used for over 20 years and some can't stop whining about it as if it's going to go away and Hollywood is going to go back to using stop motion.

Costner's delivery chokes me up a little. He's going to add a lot of emotional depth to this.

All bets on box office are off after that trailer.

I am straight male too, but all I can think is wow he is good looking.

I keep thinking that in the shot of Zod, Faora and the other prisoners how hot I think Faora looks and I'm still not even safe there because she's like a female Cavill.

I love how Lois is smiling like crazy when the mic disrupts her.

I was amazed at how much I did like the trailer. I wouldn't have done it that way, but it was really good.

So what do you guys not like? I cant think of anything. The only thing im not super crazy about is the kinda sad coloring of everything, except superman. Maybe its symbolic

The only issue I had with the trailer was the re-usage of old footage from the previous trailer. :awesome:

Right can everyone stop discussing this so I don't miss anything when I collapse into bed in a second? :o

Only thing I don't like is the constant *****ing about CGI. CGI has been used for over 20 years and some can't stop whining about it as if it's going to go away and Hollywood is going to go back to using stop motion.

The CGI at 2:09 does look really bad, though.

The CGI doesn't look any worse or any better than in any other trailer I've seen, at this stage.

People are free to constantly complain about CGI for every big budget movie and I am free to say I'm sick of it. I'm not saying I never have problems with CGI (Jack the Giant Slayer anyone?) but if a shot is even a little off some people engage in the most over the top hyperbole. It litterally never fails.

This movie is my number one.......and I......

The CGI at 2:09 does look really bad, though.

tumblr_mldjvv1Y7u1rrkahjo3_250.gif

the CGI did seem suspect in a few instances, but Im sure that will be polished up

What do you guys think about the overall tone dark-brown?

So, is this trending on Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"