All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow so funny... i laugh... in the laugh... let me add spice while i'm at... if we add silly fun stupid of the thing, let us put in some real spice... yesss spaaaiiiiiiiiiiiice yeessss unnhhh Below man is REAL SETHU SUPERMAN

janasheen25.jpg

I'm hoping Snyder comes out of this film with enough cred to be the only choice for the League movie they are bent on making.

Strangely unlike Thor and the various other marvel films, once Snyder does his big city set piece in MoS, they will have a pretty interesting time topping it in terms of scale.
I just hope they don't reduce batman to a dude that jumps on cars and takes out insignificant numbers. Morrison mostly knows to keep him away and face to face with the head of the threat.

but yea, Snyder!

I'm hoping Snyder comes out of this film with enough cred to be the only choice for the League movie they are bent on making.

Strangely unlike Thor and the various other marvel films, once Snyder does his big city set piece in MoS, they will have a pretty interesting time topping it in terms of scale.
I just hope they don't reduce batman to a dude that jumps on cars and takes out insignificant numbers. Morrison mostly knows to keep him away and face to face with the head of the threat.

but yea, Snyder!
god i hope not. i don't want to see batman doing parkour in sssllllloooooowwww mmmooootttiiiiiiooooonnnn

wow so funny... i laugh... in the laugh... let me add spice while i'm at... if we add silly fun stupid of the thing, let us put in some real spice... yesss spaaaiiiiiiiiiiiice yeessss unnhhh Below man is REAL SETHU SUPERMAN

janasheen25.jpg

That is Fardeen Khan, a really really bad actor from India. He should stay far, far, far away from anything resembling a Superman movie.

Man this picture thing has got me laughing harder every time a new character is added, I see this going on for a while and honestly looking forward to new additions!

On a side note, Lixdexia, your avatar is awesome, also one of my favorite sketches on Chapelle show...

And with that last update to that picture...I officially need to go to sleep.

We need a film starring Nic Cage, Christopher Walken, William Shatner, and Tommy Wiseau directed by Uwe Boll. FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER. Of course it would unintentional, but still.

What would be the best approach for Justice League in terms of tone?

Right from the jump, you're using aliens which is already different than The Avengers, so it's got to have a more....sci-fi element, maybe? Something that could have its "grounded" ideas such as costumes and what not, like the MOS suit, for example, but they need to still go for the gusto because they have aliens. The most troubling thing with a JL universe is Batman. A human amongst a group of aliens, an Amazon queen, a guy that can travel faster than anything, a guy who is part of an alien corps, an Atlantean king...it's all just out there from different spectres which is very, very, very different from Avengers.

But I feel that's the only reason why WB is trying to do this; because of The Avengers. And that's a very, very bad thing.

feel the spaaiiiiiicee go YEAH UNNHHHHH.. Sugar and Spice and everything nice, sugar and spice and everything nice... so sethu, so hupti... YES LOOK at his power...he IS NAMOR: Moaazir

hup.jpg

So I ended up going with another friend to see Oblivion again, this time on IMAX. STILL got the old trailer. That's once on a regular viewing, and once on IMAX now. Uber-annoyed. I thought the main point of making these trailers in the first place was, ya know, putting them in front of movies. I'm dying to see this trailer in a theater (and I'm sure as hell not giving any more of my money to that mediocre movie). Help me IM3, you're my only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"