All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pic of..Not Cavill anymore..New pic of Superman:

that new piece of music sounds a bit too....."video gamey" to me.

it doesn't seem to really fit with what we got in the trailer......

how do we know that new song is part of the score??

I think it's okay. Not too impressed its just on app though so who knows. Luckily I had an old s2 laying around.

Not super-impressed so far either, but we've only heard so much, so I'm gonna put a cork in it.

New pic of..Not Cavill anymore..New pic of Superman:

I couldn't be more happier being a Superman fan. Cavill's destiny was to land this role at the right place and at the right time. Just look at that, a true hero in every sense of the word!

So I'm looking at the article, and this part about Krypton caught my attention:
"An impossibly large and ancient sun is about to consume them all."

And I was thinking Krypton was going to be destroyed by Civil War, but that comment makes me wonder if they're retaining the original cause from the comics, to a degree at least.

Sounds like more Donner influences. The idea of the planet being destroyed by the sun is from the Donner movies, while in the comics the planet explodes due to internal pressures.

Someone, somewhere, will use this photo as proof they are still busy cgi'ing the trunks in.
And I'll hate those people. I'm like get over it, the trunks aren't in this film. I'm not saying you have to like it but it amazes me how many people still whine about it when we've known forever that the trunks were gone. The movie is in the can and is a month away from release, you aren't getting the freakin trunks...sorry but I had to say that.

Just because it's on the app??? I'm not 100% sure that it is

I've heard a lot of different scores but I can't pinpoint that track anywhere, unless if i'm wrong this seems pretty official.

I've heard a lot of different scores but I can't pinpoint that track anywhere, unless if i'm wrong this seems pretty official.

could have been made just for the app though....doesn't mean it's going to be in the movie

That Kryptonian ship seems to be exactly the fortress of solitude seen in the trailer..
Screenshot_2013-04-24-15-44-23_zps33cbfdb5.png

maybe it was music just created for the app??

That Kryptonian ship seems to be exactly the fortress of solitude seen in the trailer..
Screenshot_2013-04-24-15-44-23_zps33cbfdb5.png

Nice. Damn I need this app! Anyone outside of the US able to download it? Can't tell if its not working for me because of my phone (HTC Desire S) or my region.

I couldn't be more happier being a Superman fan. Cavill's destiny was to land this role at the right place and at the right time. Just look at that, a true hero in every sense of the word!
I have to agree here. Cavill was right for so many roles, but he was either too young or too old. To young for Superman for Superman Returns, too old for Twilight, and too young for James Bond.

MOS came at the right place at the right time

IT'S MEANT TO BE

so wait....the app is not for the iphone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"