All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 6 days the children's books will be released, so new spoilers and Eight pages of full-color movie stills featuring Superman™ in the 144 page Junor Novel.And then, a day later, the SFX magazine is out with it's MOS dedicated issue.And then we'll no doubt start getting some new posters and TV spots after. It's almost too much, all at once. :hehe: :woot:

So the prophecy says...

Downloaded this Kellogg's app for MOS on my lovely ipad.... Don't feel like scanning these bar codes. Anyway to unlock without having to scan these bar codes?

New pic of..Not Cavill anymore..New pic of Superman:
Totally straight guy here, but damn is he a good looking dude.

I think they would go for Justice League or start introducing the Justice League members in Man of Steel 2

They'd have to introduce more characters first. I hope. Must be after mos 2

I'd be okay if Justice League didn't happen for over a decade. But if it does - if it absoluetly effing HAS to, gah! - I hope the MOS sequel hits no later than 2016.

They'd have to introduce more characters first. I hope. Must be after mos 2

I don't know. I really think if they want to do Justice League they won't waste any time because they have been talking about it for years. And if Man of Steel is the hit they are hoping it will be then they will jump right in to Justice League and then spin off solo movie from that Justice League movie

I'd be okay if Justice League didn't happen for over a decade. But if it does - if it absoluetly effing HAS to, gah! - I hope the MOS sequel hits no later than 2016.

I highly doubt that they would wait that long before they do Justice League...I hope they don't anyway. I've been so anxious to see Justice League for so long.

I haven't had the hots for an actor since Chris Hemsworth in Thor.

Totally straight guy here, but damn is he a good looking dude.

:hehe:

I always love to read these comments, Superman would totally make straight guys swoon!

I'd like to believe Henry losing all those other important roles were just destiny's way of making him Superman NOW! :o

The starts were aligning!!!!

New pic of..Not Cavill anymore..New pic of Superman:
You know, yeah I think the costume is absolutely wonderful and awesome and everything, I just have to say though... in the last couple photos that have been released, I find myself really drawn to Cavill's lips. They just look very very... kissable :atp:

*runs out of thread* :oldrazz:

:atp::atp::atp:Every inch of him looks kissable!!:fhm::fhm::fhm::fhm::awesome:

I bet he's not even real, it's all a CGI creation! or the product of genetic manipulation to create an actor for Supes! :hehe:

I highly doubt that they would wait that long before they do Justice League...I hope they don't anyway. I've been so anxious to see Justice League for so long.

It'll probably happen much sooner than that, I was just hoping it doesn't, because I think the drawbacks of a JL film are tremendous. I only have to remember the rumor that they wanted to use Brainiac for the villain in JL because Darkseid (the no-brainer) was too similar to Thanos. I think Superman's rogues gallery (the movie-worthy ones) is already slim to begin with, and they want to take one of the better ones, if not the best, away from him for the benefit of a team-up? Shenanigans.

He truly is Superman. It don't get no better than this....IT DON'T!!!

I bet he's not even real, it's all a CGI creation! or the product of genetic manipulation to create an actor for Supes! :hehe:

keep your pants on...

It'll probably happen much sooner than that, I was just hoping it doesn't, because I think the drawbacks of a JL film are tremendous. I only have to remember the rumor that they wanted to use Brainiac for the villain in JL because Darkseid (the no-brainer) was too similar to Thanos. I think Superman's rogues gallery (the movie-worthy ones) is already slim to begin with, and they want to take one of the better ones, if not the best, away from him for the benefit of a team-up? Shenanigans.

Darkseid doesn't have to be the GO TO GUY for a Justice League movie. I'd like to see the OMACS to be honest...and also Brainiac

I said the same thing to my sis on the phone. He must be CGI.

I love how the image standing infront of the wall, with the stars and stripes is a modern interpretation of the classic reeve's standing infront of the flag... looks so natural, yet.. so right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"