All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll hate those people. I'm like get over it, the trunks aren't in this film. I'm not saying you have to like it but it amazes me how many people still whine about it when we've known forever that the trunks were gone. The movie is in the can and is a month away from release, you aren't getting the freakin trunks...sorry but I had to say that.

I SEE SPIDEY'S trick?

She's always angry :oldrazz: :cwink: :woot:

I have to agree here. Cavill was right for so many roles, but he was either too young or too old. To young for Superman for Superman Returns, too old for Twilight, and too young for James Bond.

MOS came at the right place at the right time

IT'S MEANT TO BE
I think that the only proof that there's a god up there is that he wasn't cast in Twilight..

maybe it was music just created for the app??
Think about this... which seems more likely: Unrelated music that costs money to license or create? Or using the score to the movie that the app promotes, a score that they own, a score they can use free of charge to help promote the movie?

That Kryptonian ship seems to be exactly the fortress of solitude seen in the trailer..
Screenshot_2013-04-24-15-44-23_zps33cbfdb5.png

It sure looks like it doesn't it?

maybe it was music just created for the app??

that's what I'm thinking...

so wait....the app is not for the iphone??

no...not yet anyway. But it will be

ah, I'm kind of surprised it's not on the iphone yet.

it's free right??

I guess that "burn the emblem" thing is another confirmation of heat vision......lol

By the way, has anyone checked out the MOS app that's currently available on the iphone? No content unlocked yet, but more score sample.

By the way, has anyone checked out the MOS app that's currently available on the iphone? No content unlocked yet, but more score sample.

what app is this??

In 6 days the children's books will be released, so new spoilers and Eight pages of full-color movie stills featuring Superman™ in the 144 page Junor Novel.And then, a day later, the SFX magazine is out with it's MOS dedicated issue.And then we'll no doubt start getting some new posters and TV spots after. It's almost too much, all at once. :hehe: :woot:

In 6 days the children's books will be released, so new spoilers and Eight pages of full-color movie stills featuring Superman™ in the 144 page Junor Novel.And then, a day later, the SFX magazine is out with it's MOS dedicated issue.And then we'll no doubt start getting some new posters and TV spots after. It's almost too much, all at once. :hehe: :woot:

can't wait to see that!

It's from Kellogg's...you scan snack and food items specially marked by Man of Steel to unlock content and stuff

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"