All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I noticed that too. Also in the shot of superman flying up with such intensity holding lois, her clothes don't move at all :yay:

tAfKfWN.gif

And i'm betting that it DIDN't either when they were actually filming it. Her hair does move, and it is indeed her in that shot. So I highly doubt that they cg'ed her cloths for no reason. In other words. It simply didn't move noticeably when filming it.

I'm first in line at my local wal mart for the advances screening tickets. Not gonna lie...I feel pretty awesome right now! Lol!

Please tell me you are joking. Please.

Seriously. I think i'm better off standing my ground on this one, and not take it back... Nope, I ain't joking. Don't know this dude. Why should I be joking? Isn't he openly and directly dizzing MOS and Henry? What am I missing?

Seriously. I think i'm better off standing my ground on this one, and not take it back... Nope, I ain't joking. Don't know this dude. Why should I be joking? Isn't he openly and directly dizzing MOS and Henry? What am I missing?
that right there is the problem colbert is a known joker and is filled with sarcasm in everything he does lol

I was reading a Variety article on Jeff Robinov (interesting read if you care about the inner workings of the movie biz http://variety.com/2013/film/news/w...s-future-at-warner-bros-exclusive-1200483194/ ) and inside it mentions that:

He recently held a “State of the Slate” presentation for about 500 employees at the studio’s Steven J. Ross Theater, boasting about all the upcoming releases and boldly proclaiming that “Man Of Steel” is going to be Warner Bros.’ biggest film ever.

I really hope that WB doesn't have too high expectations for MOS...

Anyway, I hope we get a new wave of fresh stuff next week. Character posters, I'm looking at you! :p And some new TV spots. And a Nokia trailer. And cookies.

He must really have some major confidence or market research numbers backing him up. Directors/officers of corporation have a duty not to make misrepresentations that could affect the price of stock. If he is just talking out of his ass and Man of Steel underperforms, he could get in a lot of trouble. He must have a good reason for saying that.

Here at Walmart. New images in promo on the TV's not sure if anyone has posted yet. And yes there is a shot of Henry with a BIG smile on his face as he is flying. Whoah

Here at Walmart. New images in promo on the TV's not sure if anyone has posted yet. And yes there is a shot of Henry with a BIG smile on his face as he is flying. Whoah

As in a new TV Spot or some new promotional material?

Robinov may simply mean MOS could have the biggest impact of any movie WB has released thus far. Which it very well could, especially if it's received well and has good word of mouth.

Uploading from my phone right now

Well they don't start selling here for another 35 minutes but I'm in a college town and school is out. ie Ghost Town. Department manager gave me a stack of temp tattoos but said they wouldn't be putting out the display until about 2 weeks before the film launches.

Awesome :wow:

Wal-Mart Premiere Night Featurette. New Footage. No audio unfortunately
[YT]J6lkwilAOA8[/YT]

The employees are walking around in Man of Steel capes. Said that they will be auctioning them off for charity after the movie comes out. Kudos to them

Homer-Facepalm-300x150.jpg

[YT]J6lkwilAOA8[/YT]

Thanks for uploading, man! That looks insanely awesome! I LOVE the shot of Supes smiling as he is flying in his new suit. :woot:

Thanks for uploading, man! That looks insanely awesome! I LOVE the shot of Supes smiling as he is flying in his new suit. :woot:

Yeah I'm guessing it's during his first flight, taking his coolest power for a proper spin :woot:

[YT]J6lkwilAOA8[/YT]

WOW!!!! Pure 100% AWESOMENESS!!! I hope Walmart uploads it now that this is online!! Someone should tweet this video to them to let them know! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"