All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - Part 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was at dinner with my parents, oldest sister and niece and nephew. My older sister seemed excited about the film and I didn't even know that. My Dad doesn't see movies so there is no chance of him seeing it in theaters but he seemed a little interested because he asked who was in it.

Did anyone catch the original prototype MOS suit?

Also, did anyone catch Mackenzie Gray and his role in the featurette?

Love the mom hug :)

582143_283673711776351_1322028591_n.jpg

Yeah, Cavill and Diane Lane appear to have good chemistry on set. They always seem genuinely happy around each other.

That's pretty bloodthirsty. But if anyone dies, the audience should FEEL it, and get angry. We should feel like the victims could have been people we could have met, if they existed. And then we should egg Superman on as he smacks Zod around.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. :up: That **** would be powerful.

I think the armored Kryptonian with the cape to the right of Zod(if that is Zod in the front) is the same one that Superman was shoving back in that cornfield while he flew. Faora can be seen to the left of Zod with no cape. At least I think that's Faora... not entirely sure.

gqMslUN.jpg

^^ And I think Faora does have a cape in that shot, it's behind her leg to the right.

Okay, yeah, i'm glad they got rid of the piping down the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"