BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid someone not be in love with this version of the character. :funny: Seriously, some of you need to take a step back and read what you're writing.

Even though I didn't like American Hustle that much, Amy was great and man was she smoking hot!

MWlCBRG.gif

Even though I didn't like American Hustle that much, Amy was great and man was she smoking hot!

MWlCBRG.gif

'Tis a shame that J-Law is getting all the attention, especially in commercials.

Superman would have to be the dumbest man on the face of the Earth to NOT hit that.

But, if they follow the New 52 arc (and the Miller precedent,) we all know it's going to be Wonder Woman. :p

Would love to see amy fight the amazon warrior for her man. :D

Watched American Hustle today Amy Adams and Christian Bale were fantastic. Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence outfits were amazing they both looked stunning. :hrt:

Go watch it American Hustle is a fun movie. oh I didn't know Amy can do an English accent she does it pretty well.:woot:

Do you think she has a chance for the Oscar, Fallen?

She has a decent chance for an Oscar nomination (Has a Golden Globe nom for this) but as I've said to you before in that category it's pretty much a lock for Cate Blanchett at this moment in time. But who knows how the Academy will vote.

I think they'll reveal nominations in two weeks.

Last edited:
She has a decent chance for an Oscar nomination but as I've said to you before in that category it's pretty much a lock for Cate Blanchett at this moment in time. But who knows how the Academy will vote.

I think they'll reveal nominations in two weeks.
It's sad they aren't promoting her more in promotions.

Well I'm still rooting for. her If she gets nominated then I might actually watch the awards...lol

She's got big competition, most notably from Judi Dench.

Watched American Hustle today Amy Adams and Christian Bale were fantastic. Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence outfits were amazing they both looked stunning. :hrt:

Go watch it American Hustle is a fun movie. oh I didn't know Amy can do an English accent she does it pretty well.:woot:

Dude, Bradley Cooper's character pretty much wrecked Amy's if ya know what I mean. Things got close and dirty. :woot:

I hope we get more set pics of Henry and Amy together in BvS. From MOS, we only got some pics of their desert scene.

Still haven't seen it. I hope to catch it over the weekend though.

Nah, he's actually raving about the bacon in the burger, lol.

Wouldn't mind if they made Amy's Lois look like this (somewhat) for the upcoming sequel:

amy-adams-trouble-with-the-curve.jpg

I really like the color of her hair there. It's hard to tell if she dyed her hair lighter for the film, or if the color-wash leeched the color from it. Regardless, I hope to seem something similar to that.

She look more or less the same there as she did in MOS.

I'd like the hair color that she had on American Hustle for Lois. But I think they're gonna dye slowly until the dark brown on another movie;
But definetely I hope this hair color from Lois in MOS2
amy-adams-american-hustle-promos_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like the hair color that she had on American Hustle for Lois. But I think they're gonna dyed slowly to dark brown and I think this could be the answer before the dark brown

Bro, don't even mention American Hustle. I go crazy thinking about how hot she was. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"