Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sad i keep coming back here and there are no pic of amy

342amyadamslargeimage90.jpg

45303609.jpg

amyadams.jpg

^^^

I get ya ;)

From my perspective, it's a great thing to have these award noms like Amy & Shannon, and an virtually unknown in Cavill playing all the lead rolls, with Fish and Kevin as highly recognizable actors thrown in the mix. As many have said, I just have a very special feeling about this Film, a feeling I never felt before about any film in my 30 yrs on this earth. Partly because I'm a Superman freak, and partly because I finally feel it's being done right.

We shall see, but yes, I am getting my hopes up! :D

:)

I'm not too enthused about Goyer and Snyder working on this film, but the presence of Amy gives me hope. I feel like she doesn't need this movie to advance her career since she's already fairly well known and has been nominated for Oscars, so since she's signed on that means there must be something special about MOS.

If you seek Amy.

I love Amy as an actress and I think she will do an amazing job provided the script and direction is strong, but I can't help but be annoyed by how light her hair colour is in spy pictures. I could care less if it is black, brown, red, or auburn, I just wish it was a lot darker. To me, dark hair conveys a certain aggressiveness, which is why I think it suits Lois Lane as a character so much. It just bugs me on a subconscious level.

On a more positive note, what sort of portrayal does everyone hope she will bring to the character? I'm a big fan of STAS Lois, but I think I might prefer something different in this film. A sweet, yet assertive and strong Lois who is kind to nerdy Clark. I think having Lois treat Clark well from the get go would immediately attract Superman, knowing that she would treat someone with kindness and compassion that others often either ignore or belittle.

Her hair in the muppets trailer:

normal_trailer2-0048.jpg

I hope it comes out looking more like that.

Also, some of my fave amy pics :)

normal_HQ_0009.jpg
normal_0231.jpg

normal_003.jpg
normal_002.jpg

Last edited:
There seems to have been very few set pics of Amy, has there been any of her doing a scene with any of the other main characters?

Not yet no. Not really even seen any pics of her filming (except the gas station thing, which seemed to be a scene).

We are assuming that what we've seen so far gives us an idea of Lois fashion, but we don't really know that for sure, do we?

Exactly, there is still a lot of shooting to come and I am sure Lois will be more involved and that is when we will get a better idea on how this version of Lois is going to look.

I’m no comic book (or Marvel) expert… but I understand that the Rogue character traditionally has a white/grey streak in her hair. And I think fans were disappointed with the first images of Anna Paquin sans streak. But, as we know, the origin of the streak was incorporated into the X-Men movie.

So… perhaps in MOS there’s some reason/rationale why Lois goes from redhead to brunette - an undercover disguise, perhaps?

Now, I don’t think that’s likely. But for those who are dejected over the red hair, it’s a meager thread you can hang on to for the next year and a half. :woot:

I was just browsing pics of Amy and realised there is one film i've really overlooked, that might be worth a watch (especially you men out there, based on the image below :p) - Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

normal_MissPettigrew-Stills_026.jpg

Also thought i'd post a few of my fave pics of her at events this last year :)

normal_HQ2_0002.jpg
normal_mq-0028.jpg
normal_HQ_0012.jpg
normal_hq_0008.jpg
normal_hq_0004.jpg
normal_mq_0004.jpg
normal_mq_022.jpg

Last edited:
Oh so pretty. :D

I just lurves me some Amy Adams

Two of my favorite actresses, Amy Adams and Anne Hathaway, starring in films about my favorite superheroes, that's pretty cool.

I was just browsing pics of Amy and realised there is one film i've really overlooked, that might be worth a watch (especially you men out there, based on the image below :p) - Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
That is an adorable throwback movie. Amy was awesome, and Lee Pace was swoon-worthy. And of course, Frances McDormand was her usual brilliant self, too. It's a perfect "matinee on a rainy afternoon" type of flick.

This is Lois Lane

342amyadamslargeimage90.jpg

This is Lana Lang

amyadams.jpg

That's a good description of the two pictures. They need to make her hair darker, much darker than it is. Even people who continuously post pictures of Lois with red streaks in her hair in the comics can't deny that the red is always dark, not light.

And neither is as appealing as any of the other actresses who played Lois and Lana, unfortunately.

Have you seen Lana in STAS? She was ugly as hell and she was just a cartoon, she had a mouth like a guppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"