Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver will be broke next season. Perfect time to give him an infant child to look after.

There's no real reason to have the kid return now; i'm thinking that the mother might show up and be more of a threat to Oliver next season. Who's to say she really spent the pay off money on furthering her education and used it for more nefarious purposes..?

It might play out better, dramatically, if something really did happen to the child after she left starling city, and she blames the Queens...

There's no real reason to have the kid return now; i'm thinking that the mother might show up and be more of a threat to Oliver next season. Who's to say she really spent the pay off money on furthering her education and used it for more nefarious purposes..?

It might play out better, dramatically, if something really did happen to the child after she left starling city, and she blames the Queens...

I wager it's far more likely that the mother (and child) will be introduced next season for a romance-related subplot/conflict.

The kid wouldn't be an infant, the kid would be 5 or 6 by now.

He was on the island for 5 years and has been back for 2. That flash back seemed to be well before he left and maybe before he got involved with Sarah. I'd say the kid is between 8-10 now.

They said the flashback was 7 years ago. So the kid is 6 since the girl wasn't showing when Moira was talking to her.

6 years old is not an infant, at 6 the kid would be in first grade.

You know, I was thinking, any chance this kid turns out to be Billy Batson?? They'd have another crossover for another show! I just don't know what they could do with a 7 year old Connor Hawke? Or anyone that isn't Billy for that matter.

You know, I was thinking, any chance this kid turns out to be Billy Batson?? They'd have another crossover for another show! I just don't know what they could do with a 7 year old Connor Hawke? Or anyone that isn't Billy for that matter.
Hate to be a dick but.... NO!!! It'll be Connor Hawke... just like the comics

someone else had a horrible idea suggesting that Wally is Ollie's son... just... no

it's gotta be Connor

Let Billy Batson and Wally West be independent of Ollie Queen

Arrow has some nominations at the Leo Awards:
http://www.leoawards.com/2014/nominees/by_name.php

Best Dramatic Series
Best Cinematography in a Dramatic Series
Best Make-Up in a Dramatic Series
Best Stunt Coordination in a Dramatic Series
Best Lead Performance by a Male in a Dramatic Series (Amell in Crucible)
Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series (Rickards in Three Ghosts)

From what we've seen...

I'm thinking Ted Kord, Ra's Al Ghul, Sandra Hawke, Conner Hawke, Solomon Grundy will be focused on a lot next season

Roy will become Arsenal, Sara will either die or leave Starling City, leaving season 3 open to focus on Laurel becoming Black Canary

I hope they introduce Dick Grayson and The Question next season...Lady Shiva would be cool to see too

The kid could also be the show's version of Cissie King-Jones (Arrowette) or even YJ's Artemis. I don't believe that the child's gender was mentioned.

if Digg and Felicity don't live happily ever after, I'm about to be pissed.

I like that pairing a lot more than Felicity/Oliver

Digg is like Felicity's big brother, there is nothing romantic there at all.

Well, he already dated his ex-sister in law, so there's precedent there. :cwink:

These final episodes are going to be so epic. I really can't wait to see what they have in store for us

I hope its not Sandra Hawke, tired of whitewashing. They already did this with Sin.
Upon second review, its probably for the best that the pregnant girl Moira paid off is not black(/asian). Too many negative racial implications; does Oliver only have serious white girlfriends while only having sex with women of color? It wouldn't look good. Obviously it won't be intentional, but its something they must have been mindful of.

you guys don't think they're setting up a Felicity/Digg romance? I think it's coming, you can tell that they're going for that in some of their recent scenes together in the past few episodes

Given they've had Oliver switch back and forth between two sisters, had sex with his father's lover and had Thea hitting on her own half-brother, I don't think you can categorically rule it out.
However, I just haven't seen that so far. Digg's got the whole thing with Lyla and the only real vibes I get off those two (Felicity/Digg) are almost like siblings. He's very protective of her.

Arrow has some nominations at the Leo Awards:
http://www.leoawards.com/2014/nominees/by_name.php

Best Dramatic Series
Best Cinematography in a Dramatic Series
Best Make-Up in a Dramatic Series
Best Stunt Coordination in a Dramatic Series
Best Lead Performance by a Male in a Dramatic Series (Amell in Crucible)
Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series (Rickards in Three Ghosts)

I saw about the Stunt nomination, but not the others.... Nice to see EBR getting a nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"