Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictable would be Ollie and Laurel or Sara, Ollie and Felicity are the pairing that has actual real chemistry but aren't comic book accurate, which would make it unpredictable if the show runners went that route and actually used sense as opposed to canon.

All y'all are being predictable. Ollie/Slade. How unpredictable is that, huh? How unpredictable is THAT?! :cmad:

Predictable would be Ollie and Laurel or Sara, Ollie and Felicity are the pairing that has actual real chemistry but aren't comic book accurate, which would make it unpredictable if the show runners went that route and actually used sense as opposed to canon.

I agree with this. I think forcing a relationship between Oliver/Laurel that is seriously lacking any real chemistry is more predictable than Oliver/Felicity.

Felicity is the only one on the show who I could legitimately say could be the bright light in Oliver's life. There's too much history with Laurel and being with Sara will remind him too much of the island imo.

Whether thats what will happen? I have no idea.

I don't want Felicity with Oliver mainly because that's what most of the shippers want.

I don't want Felicity with Oliver mainly because that's what most of the shippers want.
45439cd6d55d18f83d442376405d61d076fd70bcef2f56b231e8ec853324fdab.jpg

agreed this..

I'm ok with it, simply because it would be natural for them to get together. I still want him to be with Sara, but that's a relationship that works better later, when both parties are at a better place in their lives. Laurel though, everything about that relationship would just feel forced.

Might be someone completely out of the blue that dies at the hand of Slade, Dig maybe?

Diggle and Felicity are completely off limits. If either of them dies. :argh:

Diggle and Felicity are completely off limits. If either of them dies. :argh:

My guess it'll probably be either Laurel or Sara who dies. Between those two I hope it's Laurel.

Frankly I can't see Felicity or Dig being killed off. Same with Thea or Roy.

Felicity is good for Ollie but you can't really say that is mutual. Digg or Barry or the actual black guy she is suppose to be with from the comics is better for her.

Actually, I feel all three of those pairings are equally predictable. Predictable =/= bad.

I kind of feel that way as well. :funny: Mostly, I just don't want Felicity's character to be ruined through romantic "drama". Dating the main character of any show almost always comes with a heaping plate of unnecessary angst, and I'd rather not watch Felicity be put through that.

Eh that's not a good reason, going against the grain just for the sake of it even if it is something that makes the most sense.

Actually, I feel all three of those pairings are equally predictable. Predictable =/= bad.

Honestly I get the feeling you'd prefer no romantic angle in the show at all.

I've really enjoyed Felicity the last few episodes,because they play to her strengths.She looks pretty,says some witty things and basically serves as the audience surrogate.When she (and even Digg to a somewhat lesser extent) get too involved in plotlines,their character suffers from it,IMO.I think they work best in "supporting role" doses.

The only pairing I support with Felicity is her and I! I will crush anyone that stands in the way of our love!

Side note: Now that Ollie is broke they really need to put some better locks on the Arrowcave, seems like every other episode those computers are getting destroyed. No way those are cheap

I hope we some humor in season 3

wdsm9oH.jpg

yEeB2yQ.jpg

nXgwElJ.jpg
Even in the culinary arts, Ollie is bested by someone from Gotham.

Though presumably we can take this to mean that Afred makes some spicy ****!

Well at some point Bruce would have to eat his own cooking and get used to it... he did spend several years travelling across the world training so there's some excuse that he encountered and had to eat chilli even hotter or worse than Green Arrow's...:cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"