Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crossovers for season finales could be amazing. (They could just call those events CRISIS. :awesome:)

I kind of hope the season finales don't crossover too often. That honor should be for a super villain that can threaten both cities simultaneously.

Last edited:
Ya I'm really glad they adapted and dropped the whole no powers gimmick. Really allowed them to open the flood gates

Just came in the mail today. Just thought I'd share this with y'all. :)

In case you haven't seen from probably a dozen or two other sites the Season 3 Premier is October 8th.

The first two episodes will be followed by encores of the Pilot and Episode 2 of The Flash.

Ok, Amell made a facebook Q&A... Some pretty interesting stuff!

Q: Will Arrow eventually upgrade his suit to some body armor? I think that would be awesome

A: stay tuned :cwink:

Q: Do you like my bow and arrow drawing??

10408987_10203021522512597_363612990551494376_n.jpg
[

A: Drawing is awesome. [BLACKOUT]New school and old school is a central theme of Season 3.[/BLACKOUT] So there you go... Your drawing procured a general spoiler from me. Well done, Eden.

Q: Will there be any crossover plans with Flash beyond the pilot?

A: I mean... probably. But I've only seen the pilot.

Q:What other DC characters would you like to see appear on Arrow?

A: Nightwing would be pretty bad ass.

Will Ra's al Ghul be making an appearance on Arrow??

A: I'm going to respond to that, but I'm not actually going to answer it.

This show and The Flash have me so ****ing excited.

I follow news stories about the Marvel movies before they come out, but I can't help it... I'm a DC fan through and through. News about The Flash and Arrow and other DC characters just gets me more excited, because I've been waiting for this stuff for so long.

And I don't care when it happens, but the big 3 should all be allowed to show up in the CW universe at some point. They shouldn't be major characters, but they should be allowed to appear.

I'm really hoping Nightwing and Ra's both appear in S3 of Arrow, that'd seriously be too perfect.

Honestly, I don't even need to see Ra's on film again for a while, but seeing Ra's done right on Arrow would be the **** :up: Give me Lazarus Pit Ra's on Arrow!!!!

"I'm going to respond to that, but I'm not going to answer it."
Brilliant.

In related news, someone leaked the Flash pilot...

Goddammit I need The Question on this show.

Honestly, I like this take on Huntress. I feel like her methods should be more extreme than Oliver's. i like that she represents how Oliver used to operate.

Has anyone seen that episode of Justice League Unlimited, "Double Date"? Huntress gets kicked out of the Justice League for attempting to kill the man who killed her parents (Mandragora). The league sends Green Arrow and Black Canary to protect Mandragora, and meanwhile, Huntress offers to help The Question investigate Cadmus in exchange for his help in taking down Mandragora.

I'd love to see Arrow's take on that episode

Huntress in JLU (and the comics) is an anti-hero who mostly kills vicious criminals who probably deserve it, and she doesn't do it all the time. HINO in Arrow is a psychotic lunatic who murders or threatens to murder honest law enforcement officers/innocent people out of petty revenge. It's a TERRIBLE portrayal. If they wanted to do the "what Oliver could have become" then they should have picked a different DC character who was more fitting, or made up their own character for the show instead of bastardizing the Huntress.

http://tvline.com/2014/06/26/castle-season-7-did-bracken-kill-rick-spoilers/

Any new news on Arrow Season 3? The wait is killing us! –Jeff

‘Member the “Seth” guy I told you about a couple of weeks ago? Well, the casting for that role has since been tweaked, and he is now described as a “shade of a man” with a quiet intensity, a “criminal mastermind who whistles classical music” as he goes about his devious business. There’s also talk of him having “reptilian eyes.” Whomever he is, he will be the Big Bad for the season opener.

Lot's of stuff in that description. The name Seth and the reptilian eyes could be Copperhead but I've never thought of him as a criminal mastermind. Also his powers would be tough to do on a TV show budget. A shade of a man could be Shade or shadow thief. Shade's demonic connection could be the source of the reptilian eyes but I don't know if Arrow want's to go that far into the supernatural. Whistling classic music made me think of Gentleman ghost which would also fit into the shade of a man but not the eyes and again with the heavily supernatural. Killer Croc was something of an intelligent underworld leader in his original story arc. He has the reptilian eyes and was portrayed as somewhat stealthy which could be what they mean by shade. He also seems like the most up Green arrows alley to fight but I don't know where the classical music comes in.

I think you guys are taking ''Reptilian eyes'' a bit too literally.

I think you guys are taking ''Reptilian eyes'' a bit too literally.

This. It could simply mean that he has calculating eyes. I've seen people use reptilian as being synonymous with calculating before; hell, I've done it myself. If it is a 'literal' element, then I'd guess it will have some sort of basis in a scientific aspect: such as he was born with a genetic distortion that make his eyes look reptilian.

Looking forward to new season and hopefully some Flash crossovers. I was a little surprised CW didn't schedule these shows on same night. That woulda been must-see TV all night long. :woot:

Lot's of stuff in that description. The name Seth and the reptilian eyes could be Copperhead but I've never thought of him as a criminal mastermind. Also his powers would be tough to do on a TV show budget. A shade of a man could be Shade or shadow thief. Shade's demonic connection could be the source of the reptilian eyes but I don't know if Arrow want's to go that far into the supernatural. Whistling classic music made me think of Gentleman ghost which would also fit into the shade of a man but not the eyes and again with the heavily supernatural. Killer Croc was something of an intelligent underworld leader in his original story arc. He has the reptilian eyes and was portrayed as somewhat stealthy which could be what they mean by shade. He also seems like the most up Green arrows alley to fight but I don't know where the classical music comes in.

I had to look up The Gentleman Ghost, I don't think it will be him but damn I'd love to see him used at some point in one of DC's projects, the concept and his design are awesome. :D

I had to look up The Gentleman Ghost, I don't think it will be him but damn I'd love to see him used at some point in one of DC's projects, the concept and his design are awesome. :D

He was a recurring character on B:TBATB.

Yes, I'd love to see a live action version of him at some point. I think the only time DC has used him outside of comics was in the Batman the brave and the bold series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"