Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 16

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Scout Registered

And maybe not even then. I remember reading that Arrow Season 2.5 has been reasonably successful, but I don't believe anything in it has been referenced in the series.

2. marvelrobbins Registered

Producers it seems can't alter their original plans.

Laurel Is not a popular character.I only speak for me but her scenes i often space out on,and don't care about.With upcoming arc she is character i care nothing about.

I was one who loved sarah.Although i totally saw her death coming.Her in carney costume laurel suffers compared to sarah.

Felicity is more popular character than Laurel.Even though the oliver wants to be with her but feels he can't thing is getting old.But,parring Oliver and Laurel again would be disaster.If they want Oliver and laurel together so badly they wouldn't have had them brake up after their brief reunion towards end of season 1.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]492073[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.