Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrowman just really enjoys doing it, I suppose.

My week plan xD
qMakmQN.png

Wow, one of my friends actually pointed out something very funny.

Based on what was shown in the trailer, that reveals clips from several upcoming episodes, it seems like Oliver and Felicity get it on as Oliver is getting ready to join the LOA with a sad atmosphere being present in the moments leading to it.

If that ends up being true, this will yet again extend the running gag in this show on how the only way Oliver manages to bed any woman is through means of pity sex.lol

So it's bad enough that the guy is essentially a brooding version of batman as opposed to the more carefree version in the comics but now they have to making him into a desperate guy who always needs a woman to pity on him for sex?lol

Wow, one of my friends actually pointed out something very funny.

Based on what was shown in the trailer, that reveals clips from several upcoming episodes, it seems like Oliver and Felicity get it on as Oliver is getting ready to join the LOA with a sad atmosphere being present in the moments leading to it.

If that ends up being true, this will yet again extend the running gag in this show on how the only way Oliver manages to bed any woman is through means of pity sex.lol

So it's bad enough that the guy is essentially a brooding version of batman as opposed to the more carefree version in the comics but now they have to making him into a desperate guy who always needs a woman to pity on him for sex?lol

:lmao:

How do you think the flashbacks this season are gonna end? I don't see Ollie getting dropped back on the island just yet. I feel like he'll be on the run from Waller by the end of the season and will probably travel around the world for a bit (maybe to Russia). He can't go home because he knows Waller might try to follow him to Starling and have his family and friends killed so he hides out somewhere else and gains some more training in case Waller's men finds him.

No?

I think its going to be revealed that Waller isn't the one chasing him and it's really that General.

Indeed.lol

You know, I'm still a fan of Felicity (somewhat), mainly due to Emily's great performance and how well the character was written (overall) in the last two seasons.

I just really hope that they have her break it off with Ray (officially) before she and Oliver "hook up" next week.

I don't really care who she sleeps with on the show, but I would definitely prefer that they not make her become the type of person that Oliver was where she starts cheating on her respective partners just because she can't control her emotions.

If they haven't bothered developing her thus far, I don't think they will do it anytime soon.

Why not? Her appearances have been so far, a few minutes. There's still more to do with the character.

Indeed.lol

You know, I'm still a fan of Felicity (somewhat), mainly due to Emily's great performance and how well the character was written (overall) in the last two seasons.

I just really hope that they have her break it off with Ray (officially) before she and Oliver "hook up" next week.

I don't really care who she sleeps with on the show, but I would definitely prefer that they not make her become the type of person that Oliver was where she starts cheating on her respective partners just because she can't control her emotions.
Part of me feels like it's a dream sequence or something, mostly done just to tease the fans.

Part of me feels like it's a dream sequence or something, mostly done just to tease the fans.

I hope you're right about that. It would definitely be the better alternative than Ray and Felicity still being an item when "that" happens.

And before others potentially ask on why the bad place I care so much, well like I said, I actually really enjoy Felicity's character when she's not being written like this.

To be honest, prior to the latter half of Season 3, I had seen her and Diggs being the two beacons of light on this show so having to see her get stuck with a sappy CW-love triangle and take the fun out of her hasn't been easy to watch.

Why not? Her appearances have been so far, a few minutes. There's still more to do with the character.

Of course there is more to do with the character, but I doubt they are going to do anything with her apart from what they've done since she has been introduced.

I gotta ask I don't visit this board often but does anyone here like Thea at all? I can't stand her character anymore

Last edited:
Um.... Spoilers mate?

Just seen a bit of breaking news on Arrow and.... *curses and naughty words* probably the biggest screw up so far by the show runners.... What the bad place were they thinking?

I hope you're right about that. It would definitely be the better alternative than Ray and Felicity still being an item when "that" happens.

And before others potentially ask on why the bad place I care so much, well like I said, I actually really enjoy Felicity's character when she's not being written like this.

To be honest, prior to the latter half of Season 3, I had seen her and Diggs being the two beacons of light on this show so having to see her get stuck with a sappy CW-love triangle and take the fun out of her hasn't been easy to watch.
Felicity's character has definitely been dragged through the mud this season, and I agree, the CW-ness of the "relationship" doesn't fit the show. The Tommy, Laurel, Oliver triangle never got this bad and was actually handled in a very adult manner compared to this.

It just reeks of pandering to the fandom, or the Tumblr crowd in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"