Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yes, Stephen in general just looks weird when he is clean shaven and given longer hair.
Oliver_Queen_reads_a_news_article_on_his_father's_burial.png

I was very much on board after the pilot: the style, the action, the mystery of the island, the balance of superhero stuff and alter-ego family stuff, and Oliver's super hot kid sister. The one thing I specifically wasn't sold on was Katie Cassidy as the future Black Canary. I didn't think she had the right look or the right persona, and the whole "I know martial arts because my dad's a cop" part was corny. But at the time, I assumed she was the only one we were getting, take it or leave it.

I remember feeling they were trying too hard to be "real" like the Nolan films that it was funny at times.

The Flash Podcast ‏@TheFlashPodcast 49m49 minutes ago
Stephen teasing that fans of #greenarrow Year One will be excited about something particular in S4 of #Arrow. #WWE #WWEArrow @amellywood
7 retweets 20 favorites
Reply Retweet 7 Favorite 20
More

The Flash Podcast ‏@TheFlashPodcast 49m49 minutes ago
Stephen teasing that fans of #greenarrow Year One will be excited about something particular in S4 of #Arrow. #WWE #WWEArrow @amellywood
7 retweets 20 favorites
Reply Retweet 7 Favorite 20
More
Sweet, I actually just picked up that comic a couple of weeks ago. It got damaged after my water bottle popped in the same bag I had it in, so I'm waiting for a new copy to come in so I can read it.

It's amazing to think how much Sara has influenced each season.

S1, The Lances deal with their anger towards Oliver regarding Saras death
S2, The Lances deal with Sara being alive
S3, The Lances deal with Saras death and Quentins anger regarding her death
S4, The Lances deal with Sara being alive.

Her evolution is almost as good as Ollie's if not more interesting. Ollie's journey on the island stopped being interesting when he got off the island.

It's amazing to think how much Sara has influenced each season.

S1, The Lances deal with their anger towards Oliver regarding Saras death
S2, The Lances deal with Sara being alive
S3, The Lances deal with Saras death and Quentins anger regarding her death
S4, The Lances deal with Sara being alive.

That's honestly what I'm worried about a little bit. We've already gone through the Lance's grieving, the Lance's being relieved she's alive and then them grieving again. Now we're once again going to tell the Lances, "oh, sike! fooled you again, Sara's alive!" I'm hoping the writers have a fresh spin they're gonna put on this.

That's honestly what I'm worried about a little bit. We've already gone through the Lance's grieving, the Lance's being relieved she's alive and then them grieving again. Now we're once again going to tell the Lances, "oh, sike! fooled you again, Sara's alive!" I'm hoping the writers have a fresh spin they're gonna put on this.

Lets just hope she survives Legends of Tomorrow, because it'd be awkward if she doesn't.

I'm torn between whether or not I want Sara's 10th return kept a secret from Laurel. Cause while I'd love for them to just get it over with and hopefully not drag it out with another "you lied to me?!" plotline, but I also feel like Laurel learning of Sara's return kinda cheapens her transformation into Black Canary a bit. I dunno, I guess I'm cool with either or depending on who's writing.

It seems like the Lance family find out. Marc said that Laurel learned her lesson and wouldn't keep this from Q. Though it seems like Sara being back should naturally have Laurel doubting herself to a certain extent. Hopefully they explore all of this. But I'm excited to see a story that has nothing to do with Sara or caused by her.

Wendy Mericle ‏@MericlesHappen 5h5 hours ago
Wendy Mericle retweeted Marc Guggenheim
Pretty sure this trailer is going to break the internet #ArrowSeason4 Wendy Mericle added,
Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim
@MericlesHappen and I just watched the rough cut of the Arrow Season 4 trailer. Oh boy...

It most likely tomorrow since the "final trailer" is not yet ready only a rough cut

Wendy Mericle ‏@MericlesHappen 5h5 hours ago
Wendy Mericle retweeted Marc Guggenheim
Pretty sure this trailer is going to break the internet #ArrowSeason4 Wendy Mericle added,
Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim
@MericlesHappen and I just watched the rough cut of the Arrow Season 4 trailer. Oh boy...

It most likely tomorrow since the "final trailer" is not yet ready only a rough cut

Really last time you promised the show will change forever:yay:

Vixen started on CW seed, if it's a hit there who knows maybe she makes it to the live action shows.

Hey, I'm not opposed to those two being "together" as long as it's not insufferably annoying. S1 and S2 Oliver/Felicity played off of each other quite well. But then they made it all about the "angst" and "drrraaammaa" and it's just got irritating.

They should watch Castle or Bones for notes on how to write a committed couple who work together (main characters no less) decently.

Hey, I'm not opposed to those two being "together" as long as it's not insufferably annoying. S1 and S2 Oliver/Felicity played off of each other quite well. But then they made it all about the "angst" and "drrraaammaa" and it's just got irritating.

They should watch Castle or Bones for notes on how to write a committed couple who work together (main characters no less) decently.

Agree with all points, and that's a very good suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"