Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Call me Magnet....I mean Black Driver."

I forget: did the sunglasses have night vision? Because if not, I don't understand how it made sense for him to wear them at night.
Yeah, it had some enhancements. I believe in the first episode we officially saw him suit up, they showed some cool features like night vision and being able to zoom in on targets from afar.

I believe they did.

Yeah, it had some enhancements. I believe in the first episode we officially saw him suit up, they showed some cool features like night vision and being able to zoom in on targets from afar.

Which is exactly something that Digg should have. Felicity could send him feeds of things, it's like a no brainer if they didn't want to give him a proper suit.

He doesn't need a helmet, just a mask to cover his face. Really the ski mask would have worked fine, or a wrap like DD has on his show, or a balaclava.

I believe they did.

Which is exactly something that Digg should have. Felicity could send him feeds of things, it's like a no brainer if they didn't want to give him a proper suit.
I feel like its something that Ray would have, and we've seen just how advanced his tech is. They could easily give some stuff to Diggle.

Cool, thanks. :up:

Diggle's suit is...... horrible!! :barf: :woo

I also don't like the Arrow's shoulder pads, they look cheap, plus it's dumb to leave part of his arms exposed, they should be covered like they were before.

Stephen Amell
2 mins · Facebook Mentions ·
Guess what's premiering on our page Friday? Season 4 trailer. 6 pm EST.

tumblr_nu4l7mSMUD1u3ey7co1_250.jpg

tumblr_nu4l7mSMUD1u3ey7co2_400.jpg

Hmmm... with the thing sliding down all the way, it might not look half bad. It's his face poking out through that ugly-ass photoshopped Magneto looking thing that makes it look ridiculous, but if that part slides down and shields him completely, I might be okay with it.

Also... can people stop calling it a costume/suit? Aside from the helmet, he's wearing the same thing he's always worn.

I think it should be the same color as his coat, or at least something darker. Do that, get it properly proportioned to his head (I do think that's photoshopped, which raises the question of why they would put this out with a photoshopped helmet), give it more of a motorcycle helmet look instead of that '50s sci-fi style, and then drop the visor, and I could see it working.

He doesn't need a helmet, just a mask to cover his face. Really the ski mask would have worked fine, or a wrap like DD has on his show, or a balaclava.

Eh, I think he already comes off as less of a superhero by using a gun. If he has a ski mask or balaclava, he'll look like the gangsters they regularly fight. I'd like to avoid that.

He's not a superhero, he's a soldier. No one complains that say, War Machine has guns/weapons mounted into his armor, or that he's "not a hero" because of it since it fits the character. The same is true here.

I suspect they removed the visor because they thought people wouldn't realise it was Ramsey behind the visor in the picture.... Stupid move IMHO.

I wonder if we'll see it in the trailer tonight...

Well i'll say in that picture it looks horrendous. The one at comic con was better looking. But i'll wait to see it on screen.

Last edited:
tumblr_nu4l7mSMUD1u3ey7co1_250.jpg

tumblr_nu4l7mSMUD1u3ey7co2_400.jpg

Hmmm... with the thing sliding down all the way, it might not look half bad.

The designs of the helmets are quite different. Covering half his face won't make the helmet look any better.

The second one isn't much better. Instead of looking like a bargain-bin Magneto, he just looks like a bargain-bin Robocop instead.

Wait a second...

Lady Cop? That's...obscure...

Eh, I think he already comes off as less of a superhero by using a gun. If he has a ski mask or balaclava, he'll look like the gangsters they regularly fight. I'd like to avoid that.
it's about those gangter's paying him a visit at his home th way the league of shadows did when they pulled oliver in to their fold and diggle wouldn't stop getting in their way and him freaking out baby sara again.

beside what does he have to worry about that the only people that he'd want to avoid from thinking that are possibly the cops. which if he is caught by them or seen they head to his house and a arrest him anyway. most times he just should be there. there' also the issue of corrupt cops too that work for the criminals ether way it's not good for him.

which those cops rarely see him for now. But we know that won't last for ever. brick almost knocked him out one day that happen again and cops won't be out side waiting.

but the criminals see him often and they will hunt him down cause they notice he's face one mistake is all it takes it is always out in the open too often and he'll be the easy to track down cause of it. and he'll have no excuse to complain about that happens to that family of his . and it'll be hard for people to get his complaint over it til he does something about the issue. and unlike the cop's with familys he doesn't have "threat assessment" where they place guards on his family or put them in witsec when ever someone decide to hurt him that way.

Nobody better say waller will help with how she treated katana's and maeso's family ether.

Oliver said to conceal his identity. that's all diggle had for protecting his family cause they suck at security systems and he doesn't have "to have the same style oliver and the other have" where most of his lower mouth show's.

Besides people like the SAS (which special force across the know and look up too) and other like them and even in c.i.a other agency T.a.c teams etc have worn these in anti and counter terrorist take downs and other situation and some those do it for their personal protection cause some of them have family's. but do this type of job regardless. he shouldn't have a issue with it.

Nether should we.

make it unique like grifter's former of the wild cat's that DC own's or death stroke but diiggle's on the good guys side. what matter is what he does to help. how ever if he's easy to recognize .... ether side of the law will come to his house and that reaction of anger of his won't be under stable a second time around. people do want payback over what he does and him showing his face to them when he doesn't have protection for him family won't help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"