Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're just never gonna get a trailer, huh? Not even a promo?

alfred-nevah.gif

I don't care for the new suit, myself. I prefer the long sleeves in general, and these in particular look weird, like poofy dress shoulders.

The shoulders always make me think of Ninja Turtle shells for some reason.

The costume looks bulky/techy in photos (to me) but in action in the Comic Con footage it looked good.

Not really a fan of the gauntlets, but overall, I think it's a very solid costume. :up:

And just remember kids: at one point, Amell claimed that he would never go sleeveless. :funny:

Guess you could say he's..aimed higher.

No?

That costume has an awful lot of snaps that don't seem to serve any purpose. Oh well.

It says "Aim. Higher." but he's looking down.

Aim higher? As high as...space? But green characters don't belong in space.

That costume has an awful lot of snaps that don't seem to serve any purpose. Oh well.

It says "Aim. Higher." but he's looking down.

Aim higher? As high as...space? But green characters don't belong in space.
lol Tell that to captain lance and what he saw the arrow do once they still haven't confirmed if it was wonder woman in her invisible Jet giving him a lift that night ether.

New costume looks cool. Way better than his old costume imo. Not a big fan of the shoulder pads though.

I hope he comes back! He was the best part of Season 2 I think thats why Season 3 sucked so much. We need more Manu!!

Didn't we just get a production sketch of the helmet that looked significantly better than what we're seeing here?

The helmet looks terrible in that picture. Maybe it will look better on the show.

How hard was it to create something decent? that helmet looks about half the size of David Ramsay's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"