Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread Manager Moderator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]503589[/split]

2. Thread Manager Moderator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]499599[/split]

3. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

4. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

I do have a nagging suspicion it's his son, with that plot line seeming like it'll be returning. The show will almost certainly not be around long enough to fully pay off the Connor Hawke character. Of course, the writer's say they don't know who's in there so hard to make any hard guesses.

#4 KillerMcQueen, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  5. luis4u Registered

[​IMG]

I hope they don’t go that far.

#5 luis4u, Oct 13, 2015
  6. herolee10 No More Miracles

It would definitely be the safest route to go (when it comes to fandoms, be it for individual characters or ships), while creating the same level of emotional impact.

6 months is more than enough time for Oliver to meet his young son and form some kind of attachment to him before having him tragically die as a result of DD's actions.

Plus, like you said, the show isn't going to be around long enough for Conner to grow up and add something to Team Arrow.

7. zenith16 Registered

well they already had a kid die last season and it did do well for katana's and maeso's story again it was one of better stories of last season which was a mess last year. but I'm not sure if it's a good idea as well . especial if people think the writer have become dependent on that for tear jerker storyline or people will think it the show the always head to killing off kids befoe they hit the age of 12. but we'll see.

I don't if that kid is Conner for alwe know it could Arthur jr. conner's hawks older half biracial brother that died of brain damage in the comic's which was originally shadow's and Oliver kids since the writers of this like switch origins like what happen with Laural and her sister and brother blood and Damien darkh...... I wouldn't be surprised if Arthur jr was used here.

8. Arrowshieldfan Registered

Amell posted that grave scene on FB and Instragram a while ago and it said "Game changers are fun" So it make more sense to kill the kid's mom because Oliver becoming a father would shake up the show forever having more responsibilities

9. zenith16 Registered

well for me I know it would give him even greater and further meaning to fight for the city for those he lost and those of his blood line who are still alive beside his sister who can possible disappear or go dark side due to the effect of the pit which was his fault. of late the only writers that have been embracing the story of single dad super heroes are japan with tiger and bunny the super show anime with tiger being single father that has a daughter. there other I don't fully like mentioning now.

but that's what been the case since thing got nasty with what happened with super man returns from Brian singer. which some of the crazyer parts of the fan base blamed the kid for the failure of that movie over all when it was actually making Clark stalkerish

10. ThePreface Registered

The Flarrowverse has time travel and Earth-2. If they want Connor Hawke Green Arrow to be a thing, he will be a thing.

11. zenith16 Registered

I think the multiple reality's will be only for flash sadly be side we don''t want MG touching any of that

12. Deltron3030 Registered

Kids mom death would mean the kid would be there with him.
    Diggle's death and felocity would be there with him.
    Felocity death and diggle's would be there with him.
    Laurel? She isn't the original team arrow but maybe diggle and felocity would stay after the funeral longer with him.
    Lance death? Not a game changer. Could die mid season for all we care at this point.
    My money is still on Thea. The words ollie says "I'm going to kill him" has to be referring to malcum I think.

Now if it's not Thea and they want game changers, I'm hoping its felocity. I don't dislike her but I think her work on the show can be done with other characters such as diggle. With that said, if it isn't thea, it almost has to be diggle. His relationship with Oliver seems to be a huge plot line especially with the hive connection.

13. ThePreface Registered

I was thinking more this. Flash can easily jump 50 years in the future and meet up with the next generation of heroes one of them being Connor Hawke who is the next Green Arrow.

14. zenith16 Registered

Diggle is no match for her hacker skills. barbra Gordan of the titans is but not him.and he has an issue of not being able to not be in the field

15. zenith16 Registered

we still won't see it any time soon it's be cool but not likely. and might only be contained to flash unless it's a special cross over.

#15 zenith16, Oct 13, 2015
  16. ThePreface Registered

ATOM and Mr. Terrific can. Felicity is really good, but she isn't the only person that can hack. Hell, the first quarter of Season 1 Oliver was doing his own hacking.

17. zenith16 Registered

yeah I remember then the dubbed him down in the worse way possible literally where he can't straight at all even before he noticed his baby sister was used to kill his ex.

Anyways they don't want Oliver to be that smart again. Ray won't stay and is better fit else where both flash and Legends. he really has no place in arrow was only there for the triangle(the worst of story lines/ plots there is) there was nothing more to that.

Not sure what will happen to mister terrific but I do know that MG see's the olicity fan's AS the ones that will stick with his writing & WHAT he does chose wise with the characters the most cause of that relationship and nothing else cause he's not that great of a writer. He kills her off it'll be bold but also foolish and he knows it.

#17 zenith16, Oct 13, 2015
  18. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

I kinda get the impression they want to keep major time travel and alternate universe stuff away from Arrow.

19. zenith16 Registered

I pretty much said the same thing and I don't think MG can't handle it from the jump. so it's better he doesn't touch it.

#19 zenith16, Oct 13, 2015
  20. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Neal McDonough interview
    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/1...s?hootPostID=a8d8f2c04fe6df7d8e23a4458e9477cb

Some tidbits:

21. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

So basically, the more Green Arrow and co. hurt Darhk's plans, and Darhk just can't stop him, the crazier he gets, until he's a basket case. That'd be a unique end to a villain for this show: we've had escaped and alive (Merlyn), captured (Slade), and dead (Ra's). Having Darhk shoved in an asylum because he's got all his screws loose would be terrific!

22. Rorschach2012 I'll Cancel the Pizzas

I would be good with only one more season for Arrow and The Flash, and they could then have those characters show up in a CW Justice League show..

The Flash
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Vixen
    Vibe
    Hawkgirl
    Hawkman
    Atom
    Firestorm

that'd be a hell of a team. To be honest, I'm not that pumped for Arrow s4, the premiere didn't wow me. And i hate to say it, but s3 was not very good. Damian Dahrk is also a villain that I don't care about.

That being said, I love Stephen Amell's Arrow, he really makes the show. I love seeing him in a teamup setting, and hopefully we can eventually get a JL CW show.

23. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

24. wampa1 Registered

Why was http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=505299 closed?

I wanted reply >: (

My take is that everyone secretly thinks that Roy wasn't The Arrow but just wanted the case off their books. They know full well that the 'Green Arrow' was 'The Hood / Arrow' but no-one wants to say anything.

25. JC00 Registered

ARROW
    “Haunted” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

MATT RYAN REPRISES HIS ROLE AS JOHN CONSTANTINE ON ARROW — When things take a turn for the worse with Sara, Oliver calls in a favor from an old friend who deals in the mystical, John Constantine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.