Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both in answering tumblr questions and his response in answering this question
stilettoroyalty asked:
What's the deal with booking Lexi Alexander for a return to Arrow? You've said recently you're trying to work around her schedule. Which is weird considering she's tweeted that she has yet to be invited back. What's up? Which is it?

Here’s something you don’t know: We book all of our 23 episodes in advance. If someone has never directed the show before, we only book them for one episode in that season. (Why double down on an unknown quantity?)
That said, we developed an opening in one of Season 4′s later episodes after a director dropped out and I inquired into Lexi’s availability. But she was already committed to directing an episode of Supergirl, so we had to hire another director.
I don’t mind your judgmental question, but I wish it was grounded in a better understanding of how television shows are produced and how directors are booked.
Actually, looking at your other questions to me, I DO mind. If you think the show is being written and produced by people – based on your posts – who are misogynist, racist and possessing some prejudice in favor of the LGBT community (guilty as charged on that last point), then please don’t watch the show. We don’t need/want your viewership.

And what do you make of that response Primal Slayer, if I may ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"