Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diggle won't die yet because he's supposed to have a son, as Legends has shown. Whether or not the timeline gets so altered to the point where he never has a son is yet to be seen, but I doubt he dies.

The real thing that bothers me about that Legends episode is how Oliver is alone because everyone else died, expect Felicity, who ran away.

The real thing that bothers me about that Legends episode is how Oliver is alone because everyone else died, expect Felicity, who ran away.

Well it's clear they have "Felicity can't die" policy at Berlanti Productions. Even in future alternate timelines.

Felicity didn't die like everyone else because everyone else died fighting. Felicity isn't a fighter.

I'm really curious about Genesis. If it's about destroying Star City, then what's up with the corn field? If it's about destroying the world, period, why does DD give a flying **** about Star City to begin with?

Star City could be seen as ground zero since the city is dying already. It would easily be set as base of operation. The crops could be used to control the remaining population with HIVE control the food supply.

Whatever they are doing with it they haven't touched upon it for so long it is making the season incredibly drawn out and disjointed.

So The Flash cast, iZombie cast, and LoT cast all got to weigh in on BvS, but no Arrow cast as of yet. CW really is not in the mood to promote this show are they?

So The Flash cast, iZombie cast, and LoT cast all got to weigh in on BvS, but no Arrow cast as of yet. CW really is not in the mood to promote this show are they?

It pretty bad since we yet to have promotion picture for "Broken hearts". my guess they don't have the time to make comments or not yet release yet

The fact that the "Godfather" of DC superheroes show is not included show how terrible the CW cares about Arrow

Guggenheim and Mericle probably wanted the big 3 to pimp Olicity in return and Batfleck told them to go to hell.

:woot::woot::woot:

DC: So who would win between Batman and Superman?

Arrow cast: Felicity Smoak.

:oldrazz:

Cd3rzs5UYAA-eVi.jpg

Interesting... If I remember right, Oliver's replacement body-man from 1x04 said he trained as S.W.A.T. for Monument Point. When I looked it up, its a fictional town near Washington D.C. in the world of DC Comics.

Assuming Genesis is explained and a part of what its capable of is seen in Episode 20, than Monument Point could be a target for HIVE.

Perhaps its a bit hopeful, but since Legends ends on the 12th of May and Flash ends the day before Arrow, anyone else kinda hoping for an all-hands-on-deck Arrow episode? Perhaps they'll reveal the reason the fights have sucked is because they needed to earmark a good section of the budget for the finale run of episodes (which they've done in the past every single year the show has aired). That's assuming Flash doesn't end on a cliffhanger like last year...

Diggle won't die yet because he's supposed to have a son, as Legends has shown. Whether or not the timeline gets so altered to the point where he never has a son is yet to be seen, but I doubt he dies.

unless in a more twist twist they do what they did on bone's with agent sweets from bones and kill john diggle and he son grows up with out him
Guggenheim and Mericle probably wanted the big 3 to pimp Olicity in return and Batfleck told them to go to hell.

:woot::woot::woot:
lol yeah, that it, I bet they did ask arrow cast and they have it on cam/ tape and that was what was said and the rest of wb said "we can't use this," "cut them." :woot::woot::woot::woot:

All jokes aside that would be messed up if it were true.

Anyone see the Twitter preview for this upcoming episode? About 1/4 of it was dedicated to Cupid and the rest was about Olicity...I'm really trying to stay positive, here. Really, really. But...it's getting pretty hard.

Anyone see the Twitter preview for this upcoming episode? About 1/4 of it was dedicated to Cupid and the rest was about Olicity...I'm really trying to stay positive, here. Really, really. But...it's getting pretty hard.

They hiding the good stuff in the episode and cw marketing seem to target certain audience

I mean, letting her stay on the team is well and good, provided she can be professional. But twice in that teaser, she agreed with Cupid. Twice.

and while an asset, she has a problem with the life, always will

go back to Palmer Tech or whatever and make magic batteries

Show is trash now and it hurts my soul to say that.

ok? lots of stuff moved around and a drawn out and forced relationship is now done, hopefully

Christ, this episode was a drag. I've really gotten to the point where I'm watching just to see what happens in the last 3 minutes.

And no, the relationship stuff won't end. They made it clear that Oliver is lost without Felicity.

But I will say, the fake wedding and the Felicity talk at the end were good idea, but they weren't executed well, especially in a season where the relationship stuff takes center stage and hurts the show. But Felicity "quitting" felt worse than when Lana was forced to leave Clark because she was full of Kryptonite. Both cases just make the hero look weak, and I wish Oliver would grow his balls back already.

Christ, this episode was a drag. I've really gotten to the point where I'm watching just to see what happens in the last 3 minutes.

And no, the relationship stuff won't end. They made it clear that Oliver is lost without Felicity.

But I will say, the fake wedding and the Felicity talk at the end were good idea, but they weren't executed well, especially in a season where the relationship stuff takes center stage and hurts the show. But Felicity "quitting" felt worse than when Lana was forced to leave Clark because she was full of Kryptonite. Both cases just make the hero look weak, and I wish Oliver would grow his balls back already.

If it weren't for the fact that he wanted Oliver and Nyssa to reproduce, I'd half believe that Ra' al Ghul castrated Oliver as part of the ceremony to make him Wareeth al Ghul. :oldrazz:

Felicity just talking villains into prison now... ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"