Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

It should be a very quick funeral. Felicity is holding a cannister of Oliver's ashes. Flash rushes in and the gust of wind blows all the ashes away and scatters them to the wind. Then that's the end of that!

3 Canaries walk into bar...(1 is a Siren but whatever)
AR718B_BTS_0356r.jpg

I guess the Lance Sisters don't care much for their identities any more. :p

I thought he'd guest star in Supergirl rather than Arrow.

I would be even more surprised if he reprised his role as Clark Kent than playing a new character. We have to wait and see.

Brandon Routh (former Superman), and now Tom? I doubt he'll play Superman, simply because characters we've met from the multiverse thus far (as far as I can recount) have always been the same person. Barry Allen has been Barry Allen, Laurel Lance has been Laurel Lance etc. Would be ... odd if two different people happened to be the same Kryptonian. That, and there's no Superman on Earth-1. Maybe he'll be the Superman for the next crossover; to appear alongside Green Lantern John Stewart? That would be quite something!!

Tom seems pretty content never playing Superman so I'd expect him to be a different character.

He could've played in the Flash as the Blur. :o

I love Smallville, I love Tom's Clark/Superman... I really wish he would come back as CK one last time. I figured Elseworld's would be probably the last opportunity for that to happen.

Reportedly, he said at the same panel that he turned down a chance to play Superman for Supergirl.

I didn't want him playing Superman but thought he'd play another role in Supergirl.

Would have been cool if he was cast on Supergirl as Zor-El since Erica Durance plays her mom

Well unfortunately we met Zor-El long before Erica was cast.

I didn't want him playing Superman but thought he'd play another role in Supergirl.
You know, before the movie, I used to joke that Welling should have played Captain Marvel/Shazam on one of these shows just to mess with the internet.

Oh totally forgot about him. Well they can always do a recast like with Alura

Well as usual, someone read the scene wrong and Tom won't be appearing.

I'm not too surprised by this as Tom has said in the past (specifically in the Michael Rosenbaum podcast) that he's not interested in appearing in any of the Arrowverse shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"