Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Wow this season has gone to shirt since the prison arc. This last episode almost makes me not want to finish the season. Top 5 worst episodes ever on arrow. Horrible acting. Horrible plot. Utter cheese.

Wow this season has gone to **** since the prison arc. This last episode almost makes me not want to finish the season. Top 5 worst episodes ever on arrow. Horrible acting. Horrible plot. Utter cheese.
The quality has gone down since the prison arc. But lets hope that Arrow will end on a high note in its final season.

What's that she's holding?

Why doesn't she just use her real hair as Black Canary instead of that wig?

Some make up thing. Im pretty sure she will wear her real hair in the present since she isnt wearing the wig in the pic. Wig is probably for flashfowards.

What a horrible way to end this fuxking show. I loved every season except the Damian darkh season but even that was tolerable then the last half of this Season. The ONLY thing keeping me from watching season 8 is that there is no felicity. But the flash forwards are almost as bad as her character if not worse. I could give a flying duck about Mia and William. What they he’ll were they thinking. Arrow truly ended after the prison arch. Pure hot garbage since.

I really wish they would've dropped the future storyline. It's the final season...I want to spend time with the characters we've had for the past 7 years and get a nice, tight storyline.

I really wish they would've dropped the future storyline. It's the final season...I want to spend time with the characters we've had for the past 7 years and get a nice, tight storyline.
Same here. Just save the future characters for a spin-off if they really want to use them. But we've only got ten episodes. I wish they would have let Team Arrow go out with all the focus on them.

Yeah I think it could have been done better where the fast forwards wouldn't have felt as jarring but like you said we want the team we've come to know and care about front and centre in the episodes. Not some new group of people we don't know and aren't going to see again after this season.

:csad::csad::csad:

Probably, he has gotten a new suit each season so might as well continue though give Laurel a new costume! She needs and deserves one.

I can't tell, is the suit on the left his old S5-7 suit, or something different. It looks really black.

Oh just the Arrow beyond storyline. much less interesting

Probably, he has gotten a new suit each season so might as well continue though give Laurel a new costume! She needs and deserves one.

Is she even still in this? I thought she went off to Earth 2, and they only brought her back for a token appearance in the season finale. How is her story going to continue one Earth 1 for the next season?

Of course, with no Felicity (yay!), they'll need some other females on the show.

Exclusive: 'Arrow' brings back Colin Donnell, Josh Segarra for final season

EW has learned that Colin Donnell and Josh Segarra will guest-star in the CW superhero drama’s farewell season. Donnell played Oliver’s best friend Tommy Merlyn in season 1, and Segarra starred as season 5 big bad Adrian Chase/Prometheus; however, fans should expect a twist when they return, because this is Arrow.

“Adrian Chase comes back in a different way than expected,” showrunner/executive producer Beth Schwartz tells EW. “We’re really excited about that because obviously he’s one of our favorite villains.” Meanwhile, Donnell is “not coming back as the Tommy we know,” teases executive producer Marc Guggenheim.

Is she even still in this? I thought she went off to Earth 2, and they only brought her back for a token appearance in the season finale. How is her story going to continue one Earth 1 for the next season?

Of course, with no Felicity (yay!), they'll need some other females on the show.

Yeah she's returning, will she actually get more then 1 min of screentime an episode? That's another question.

Also looks like Olivers (sub)plot will take place on another Earth
D_OZQvlXsAA4xug.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"