Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he's recurring. I'd love to see a recurring physical threat.

PREDICTION: The Dark Archer is Deathstroke initiating his revenge against Oliver for what happened on the island.

He's being re-introduced in the same episode as the Dark Archer appears, and it's pretty established that Deathstroke can match Arrow in hand-to-hand fighting. Besides, despite it being obvious that the Dark Archer is wearing a ninja mask, we still can't properly see his eyes.

As we saw in the first episode, Deathstroke's tattered mask was left hanging with an arrow through the eye...so I'm guessing/hoping that he'll only have one eye.

PREDICTION: The Dark Archer is Deathstroke initiating his revenge against Oliver for what happened on the island.

He's being re-introduced in the same episode as the Dark Archer appears, and it's pretty established that Deathstroke can match Arrow in hand-to-hand fighting. Besides, despite it being obvious that the Dark Archer is wearing a ninja mask, we still can't properly see his eyes.

I think the Dark Archer in the photos is Meryln and we'll see DeathStroke only in Flashbacks til he makes his way to Starling City looking for revenge.

I doubt it's Merlyn. Either of them. Not only it'd be too obvious, it'd make no sense.

'Arrow' seeking Shado: Will she be an ally for Oliver?

"Arrow" is wasting no time introducing a multitude of villains and allies from the DC Comics universe -- and soon, we'll meet yet another. Zap2it has learned that producers are currently seeking the perfect actress to play Shado.

She's a vengeful archer and martial artist who first appeared in the comics in 1987. In the comics, Shado's purpose was to kill Americans who had disgraced her father and caused shame to fall on her family.

Of course, "Arrow" will give the character a new, unexpected twist. For our purposes, Shado is the beautiful young daughter of Yao Fei, the expert archer and mentor who saved Oliver's life on the island of Lian Yu. Shado will make her first appearance in episode 114, titled "The Odyssey."

As we've already seen thanks to the interrogators, Yao Fei was once in the army. Shado's introduction will give us a better understanding of his history and how he came to Lian Yu. And yes -- she will have that familiar dragon tattoo.

The question remains as to whether Shado will be a friend or an adversary for Oliver. In the comics, they were at odds, until Shado helped Oliver take down a villain who had captured Laurel. They ended up working together to take down several more formidable villains.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Stephanie Jacobsen please!

Between Deathstroke and Deadshot... Ollie ****ing hates eyeballs.

Man there are going to be a lot of arrows flying in this show. If I lived in that city I would definitely open up a bow & arrow shop instead of a gun shop and make millions lol.

Italian...Indian.. and now it looks like Oliver is dining Asian next.

So do you guys think that one possible solution towards having Oliver turn more proactive hero and less of a revenge seeking vigilante would be having him needing to protect the city from outside forces after he's already taken cared of his father's hit list?

By all accounts, I can already see on how Oliver would have made enemies outside of his father's list that will come back to Starling city just to get even with him, thus prompting Oliver on having to step up and be a actual hero.

Just started watching this show today. Wow, it's freaking great.

Part of me is ecstatic that we're getting such a great show and another part of me is sad that Amell who is doing a great job at playing Queen didn't get a chance to star as him in the now defunct Supermax film.

Either way I'm really liking this series. On episode 3 right now.
I'm glad you really like the show Craigbfan. I think it's great too, and to me it seems to get better as they're getting into their groove of things.

Never watched Spartacus. Never heard of Manu Bennett. But I'm looking forward to see him as Deathstroke.

[YT]ik-_E7P2uqA[/YT]
Spartacus is a great show, and I think he's a good fit for the role.

AAAAAHHHH CRIXUS IS GONNA BE DEATHSTROKE AAAAH

Coming from a huge Spartacus fan, Crixus fan, and Manu fan, this is incredible news. Even more incredible is they say Deathstroke will have a major role on the show and he is already signed to multiple shows. Will this turn into the most epic superhero show ever created? Holy crap, great casting, or greatest?

If you haven't seen Spartacus Blood and Sand, what in hell is wrong with you? Watch it right goddamn now.
I agree, it's a great show. Manu Bennett is awesome as Crixus. I think at first he'll appear in flashbacks as they've announced, but after that they'll most likely have him in a recurring villain role. I don't think they'll waste having Manu on their cast.

That would be quite interesting and if Deathstroke killed her father on the Island it could lead to Shado arriving in Starling City after he appears there, leading to somewhat of a triple threat archers situation.

Man there are going to be a lot of arrows flying in this show. If I lived in that city I would definitely open up a bow & arrow shop instead of a gun shop and make millions lol.

:funny:

Italian...Indian.. and now it looks like Oliver is dining Asian next.

Indian was Tommy though.

What? I thought the Indian actress playing the recurring cop in the upcoming episodes will supposedly be one of Oliver's old flames.

Man, he got a lot accomplished in his first 22 years.

See this is why Arrow/Nikita need to be airing on the same night together (and I mean new nights, not no reruns)

Friday night is death night for shows.

Arrow may end up there someday, but not today.

Thats why they need to move Nikita to wednesdays

I'd love to add to that list, and it would be a very long list.

The only thing Smallville has over Arrow are Michael Rosenbaum and John Glover.

It's really an unfair comparison. Smallville started before the re-invention of the comicbook movie.

It's really an unfair comparison. Smallville started before the re-invention of the comicbook movie.

I did state its not fair and comparing the two is like apples and oranges

It’s not totally fair to compare The WB’s 10 season hit Smallville with the likes of The CW’s new Wednesday night drama, Arrow, as it can be like comparing apples to oranges.

Wasn't X-Men before the re-invention of the comic book movie? I will admit I did get HEAVILY into comic books because of Smallville. But I do still stand by what I wrote

I'd love to add to that list, and it would be a very long list.

The only thing Smallville has over Arrow are Michael Rosenbaum and John Glover.

Feel free to put your list in the comment section lol

I think that is a fairly just assessment. Thanks riot girl.

Yeah Nikita should be moved to Mondays or Tuesdays. Is Nikita 30mins or 1 hour? Isn't Arrow 30mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"