Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow:

I still stick to my prediction that the guy who trained Malcolm is either
Ra's al Ghul
or
Vandal Savage

The second choice would be awesome since that was intially a Barry Allen enemy. You could have like a two hour mega event on each show all dealing with him.

I doubt they'd actually have him appear onscreen, but I could definitely see them alluding to his presence.

That's how I think they'll handle it, I mean they can't have THAT episode title and then no mention or hint at him at all.

The second choice would be awesome since that was intially a Barry Allen enemy. You could have like a two hour mega event on each show all dealing with him.

That would be awesome.

will there be six inch figures id be pumped for a Helena and does anyone think she will be back for season 2

I think the producers pretty much confirmed in one of their past interviews that it was Ra's Al Ghul in their minds that trained Merlyn but due to the film division's restrictions, they aren't allowed to actually say his name on the show.

Any word on who will be playing the Flash?

Elmo is already red, so they'd save on the costume. Good idea.

Ahhhhh :oldrazz: oh you

Seriously I dunno how I feel about Ra's being on the show. If there's any chance of Arrow and the Flash crossing over with the film world, they'd have to hire an actor who could possibly appear as a villain in a solo Batman film or even World's Finest,. It could be tricky

I believe Guggenheim confirmed Malcolm's mentor was R'as Al Ghul.

I believe R'as can't appear, but the League of Assassins might.

Ahhhhh :oldrazz: oh you

Seriously I dunno how I feel about Ra's being on the show. If there's any chance of Arrow and the Flash crossing over with the film world, they'd have to hire an actor who could possibly appear as a villain in a solo Batman film or even World's Finest,. It could be tricky

NPH would be a good Flash, but you would probably have to wait a year.

I love NPH but I don't think I could take him seriously as Barry Allen, he dd a great job voicing the role in New Frontier though.

My top two choices are still Scott Porter and Ryan Kwanten.

arrow4.11.jpg

arrow4.181.jpg

Arrow - Season 2 - Set Photos - 19th August 2013

If they can't use Ra's himself, could they maybe use Sensei or Talia as Ra's proxy?

I am pretty sure they are gonna use the Sensei.

Vandal Savage is a very important card to the DC mythos to waste him on a television show. Going for the B characters of B versions of major characters is the best way to go. There is a chance they will use Ra's because he just stared in TDKT and it's kinda unlikely to re-do him in Superman/Batman or the new Batman films.But

I really don't want Savage in Arrow, its cheap and he deserves better. I believe that for Barry Allen too. Barry and Wally are movie players either WB wants to admit it or not. Use the Flash but not the really famous flashes.

I believe Guggenheim confirmed Malcolm's mentor was R'as Al Ghul.

I believe R'as can't appear, but the League of Assassins might.

It’s so strange to know that, according to the producers, Ra’s does exist in this world but that he can’t be officially shown on the series due to the film division, along with how we now know that the Flash exists in this universe as well.

So assuming if that Ferris Aircraft that was shown at the end of Season 1’s Island Flashback wasn’t just an Easter egg, and that Green Lantern will be revealed to exist here as well, the only major characters left that will need to be nodded to in some form in terms of confirming their presence in this show’s continuity is Superman and Batman, and to have a universe were we have like every other major player existing in one universe but them is just odd.

Arrow Scoop: Homeland Big Bad Cast as Oliver's New Foe

The terror alert is going to be at an all-time high in Starling City this Fall.

Arrow has cast its latest villain for season two and it's one of TV's ultimate baddies: Homeland's Navid Negahban, who played the terrifying terrorist Abu Nazir during the Showtime's hit first two seasons, is set to guest star as the villainous Al-Owal, we can exclusively confirm.

And Awwal isn't just your average foe as he has major ties to a group of baddies DC Comics fans know very well, which also connects him to Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman), Oliver's (Stephen Amell) biggest adversary in season one of the CW hit series.

Negahban will appear in episode five and is described as a formidable foe. Meticulous, driven, and deadly, Al-Owal, whose name in Arabic means "The First," is after someone very close to Oliver. Oh, and the man knows how to handle a scimitar.

DC Comics fans will surely geek out over Al-Owal's membership in the shadowy League of Assassins, which is headed up by Ra's Al Ghul, one of Batman's greatest foes (played by Liam Neeson in Batman Begins). Guess who else was a member of the League? Merlyn, who planned The Undertaking to destroy the Glades.

Negahban, who is also known for his work on 24, is just the latest actor to join the CW hit for its sophomore outing: Dollhouse alum Summer Glau will recur as baddie and Caity Lotz will join the series as the Black Canary, who is also Laurel's (Katie Cassidy) sister. The series is also looking to introduce Dr. Brett Allen aka The Flash, who has the potential to land his own spinoff.

Arrow returns for its second season on Oct. 9 on the CW.

http://www.eonline.com/news/451292/..._medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_topstories

It's BARRY ALLEN! Teverybody should know this,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"