• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried that Lance will die soon. His death was a big deal in the old comics.

Superman_funeral_sermon.jpg

^ wow! I had no idea Lance was actually a comic book character, I just thought they added him like diggle. Lance has gotten so much better this season, loved it when he teamed up with Arrow.

Why does he call himself Larry in the comics and Quentin in the series? Is this another one of these Dinah/ Laurel name changes?

^ larry is his middle name is Arrow, larry in the comics was BC husband.

Amell seems very much aware of what the fans like and what they don't.

Good for him.

Hopefully he'll be aware that fans aren't fond of Katie Cassidy as Black Canary.

^ yeah he keeps in touch with his fans alot. If I ever followed a celebrity on twitter or whatever people use, he probably would be the only one.

Can we all agree that Vertigo is just a horrible, horrible villain?

Can we all agree that Vertigo is just a horrible, horrible villain?

My problem with Vertigo is that I never bought him as more than a low level street dealer instead of a Kingpin. I never bought into him being able to come up with these plans. You can't just channel Joker and expect me to think you're as smart as him.

But dat Seth Gabel, though... :o

Never saw fringe, still think he's awesome.

I felt he was playing a Vertigo that belonged in a different show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"