Arrow Arrow S3- E8 "The Brave and the Bold"

I don't remember them even mentioning what the rack was made of.
They talked about what Oliver's new suit was made of but that's all I remember.

Edit: Yeah, I rewatched it. They didn't mention what the rack was made of.

I don't remember them even mentioning what the rack was made of.
They talked about what Oliver's new suit was made of but that's all I remember.

Edit: Yeah, I rewatched it. They didn't mention what the rack was made of.
For some reason I remember them talking about them both in that way . I may be a little mixed up tonight. but I remember that. I might have to see it a third time. it's a good thing the tv stations that shows it have VOD on their web sites for the week .

So I'll see it a third time . but they need to do something about the unwelcome visitors. If they have money for that with their suits they should have money for a early warning alarm system that they have their backs to when they enter that lair of theirs.

lol And we did see the club was full too.

Last edited:
Technically speaking, whenever Flash was in the same area/spot that Boomerang was at, couldn't he have just used his super speed to take away all of the guy's Boomerangs off of his chest so that he wouldn't be able to use his weapons?lol

Technically speaking, whenever Flash was in the same area/spot that Boomerang was at, couldn't he have just used his super speed to take away all of the guy's Boomerangs off of his chest so that he wouldn't be able to use his weapons?lol
yeah but that would take away the writers own personal fun and they also want to show captain boomerang as a threat drawn out through the shows Episode.

Who knows maybe all his Boomerangs will have Bombs in them as well as cut people up. any that touch's them that's ot him will a shrapnel surprise

Waller could have use task force X for whatever task Oliver will assign to do? or maybe Oliver was a member of the team as part of its origin?

Waller could have use task force X for whatever task Oliver will assign to do? or maybe Oliver was a member of the team as part of its origin?
hmm Task force X or the Suicide Squad(here there the same) is where most for Criminals of the DCU that can't be manipulated would/should be better off dead then to put in jail cause of how dangerous they are it's was made as way to get rid of them while saving the world. think of it like what's do i the various version of Nikita. but unlike that series these guy aren't all innocent and forced to work that way cause they were framed when you compare the two series. the latter of which the female protagonist and the other characters were in would be normal out side of that situation .

while some of the villains in the Suicide squad should technically be there or on death row via court. Ollie technically didn't fit the bill.

While there were some others in the comic's that were field leaders (like Rick Flag) or handlers etc, they didn't have bomb in their head or part of their body's they were just sent to lead or watch over the team ad keep them focused. like what Diggle did for a time .

Last edited:
Loved this episode and Barry's reaction to Ollie's interrogation. I do like how Ollie took to heart from what Barry said about he can do good as Oliver Queen. He doesn't have to be one or the other, which I think a lot of people will appreciate him doing more as Oliver Queen again.

So I'll see it a third time . but they need to do something about the unwelcome visitors. If they have money for that with their suits they should have money for a early warning alarm system that they have their backs to when they enter that lair of theirs.

lol And we did see the club was full too.
They revealed his other base of operations. They need to just move to that new location. We all know that Thea will eventually get down there and find out about Ollie's secret identity.

I liked how Ollie was telling Barry how dangerous Starling City is, and how he saw his mother was murdered in front of him, only for Barry to interrupt him and say that he saw his own mother murdered in front of him as well. I tend not to link those two points with the two separate shows, but it's good how the heroes both have a common thread.

fun is cool
don't ruin it

I thought the same thing.Or even better,just knock out CB.He'd never see it coming.

But! They wouldn't have known about the bombs,so I took it as an abject lesson never to just knock out a criminal at superspeed unless you're certain of the outcome.

He didn't even have to knock him out. In the time it took him to clear the area from all civilians, he could have duct taped him to one of the pillars. It's kinda annoying to see him take out the mafia or an entire biker gang literally in seconds, but when he faces super villains, suddenly he takes his sweet time taking them out.

Loved this episode and Barry's reaction to Ollie's interrogation. I do like how Ollie took to heart from what Barry said about he can do good as Oliver Queen. He doesn't have to be one or the other, which I think a lot of people will appreciate him doing more as Oliver Queen again.

They revealed his other base of operations. They need to just move to that new location. We all know that Thea will eventually get down there and find out about Ollie's secret identity.
lol it makes no sense that she has never headed there when ollie was supposed to have been paying for the place when he had money/ was rich/ wealthy. I'm sure he had to sign off for stuff like delivery's of supplies or had to be called by Thea for that or should have been before she left town with slade's seige . She should have been down there at once or headed over there since that's his office to call him for that or wonder why her Ex Roy hangs there like it's a "personal club house" for those that work there & why she's never invited? it's just overly weird.

I doubt there's a stupid sign on the door that say's authorized person &very else is allowed her with the exception of Thea.

I think I said this before she must had to have issue where she needed her older brother to sign off for stuff when it's too ridiculous she's ever headed there once. so may hole with the common sense factor of this show. I tell ya

How come when Barry transported the 5 team members to the bombs at the end, Felicity's and Catlin's clothes didn't set on fire and burn up like Felicity's did before when Barry carried her to Starlabs, leaving them in their bra and panties or less?

Because Arrow is generally above such stupid gags.

I was actually more curious on how everyone was able to communicate with each other since none of them appeared to have their cellphones or ear pieces on them.lol

Though if Barry was more willing to "interrogate" his villains like Oliver was, he could have just super sped Boomerang to one of his bomb's locations, thus forcing him to turn it off right then and there, otherwise he'd be caught in the blast.lol

How come when Barry transported the 5 team members to the bombs at the end, Felicity's and Catlin's clothes didn't set on fire and burn up like Felicity's did before when Barry carried her to Starlabs, leaving them in their bra and panties or less?

So you're saying that both of those should have their clothes burn up but not Cisco and Roy's? You pig :o

For real though, I'm guessing it has to do with either the speed of his running or the distance traveled.

Or... They decided to make fanboys drool cuz they know how everyone and their brother thinks Felicity is Uber hot? And... Isn't there a lot of crossover between the teams of both shows?

Occams Razor.

While it was just a stupid gag, it was probably just bad luck that time (i.e., it can happen any time, but it doesn't happen every time).

Their internal organs should've exploded.

If those two ladies were left standing about in their underwear or less while trying to defuse the bomb, that would've been rather awkward. Would they have been left to make their own way home or would Barry have carried them back? :oldrazz:

I enjoyed Barry on the salmon ladder.

I enjoyed Barry on the salmon ladder.

That was cool, and then Cisco trying to do it as well.

But how is Barry able to do it? Doesn't it depend on upper body strength, which needs to be developed? Just because Barry has super speed doesn't necessarily mean he should automatically be able to do the salmon ladder. Unless he is using his momentum to somehow carry himself upwards?

Momentum certainly helps (if you want to cheat at pullups, do a jumping start). But I was bothered by that as well. It's not the easiest thing to do and I don't buy that Barry could normally do it.

If those two ladies were left standing about in their underwear or less while trying to defuse the bomb, that would've been rather awkward. Would they have been left to make their own way home or would Barry have carried them back? :oldrazz:
lol your really just too focused on the women. lol remember this happened to Barry the first time he used his power with out the flash suit to his normal daily wear. so basically it should have happened to Roy and Cisco too for Equal opportunity . it'll be embarrassing for all of them and awkward too .
Ok the women may have to worry About pervs the stalker type of those perv's . But what if both Roy & Cisco were in the wrong side Of town, where they like guys like them too. Keep that in mid there perv's of all sorts . And their all scary.

Ok seriously the reason the writers skipped that is cause they each had a Bomb to defuse, so them dancing about trying to put the flames out would make their problem worse. it was a countdown after all . That does take time way from the defusing process .

And now I really the the freaking wish writers on flash weren't so blood thirsty with Plastique death seeing she's an EOD Expert & all.

It kinda reminded of how small ville started out with having clark kill at the start when he was new with insect boy the the changeling girl and it was all retconned in the later parts of the series befor it ended. but I was like what's up with the weird deaths I know he's not used to saving people cause he just started the hero path. but I did find that show laughed that stuff. it was kinda messed up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"