Breaking Bad - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vince Gilligan ever had a perfect opportunity to have a cameo, it should have been as a john in the Wendy BJ montage.

The resemblance is eerie...but I have to agree....even Dafoe makes a better-looking woman than that.

Yeah that's always made me a bit ill that jesse was apparently so desperate or something he actually used to hook up with her?

Big upgrade...

Jane.jpg

Didn't Jesse hook up with a hot blonde during the first episode? Why the hell would he even call Wendy?

No idea? I do remember almost puking when there was that scene where jesse started hiking up wendy's skirt...why jesse why?

Eh. She's a cheap date...

"I want a BJ."
"I want a root beer."
"You're on!"

Plus that hot blonde chick kicked him out, I think.

Also I believe I read or heard it from somewhere that Juliette Lewis was originally gonna be Jane.

Just posting this since the Wendy pics had me wondering what she actually looked like

500px-Julia_Minesci.jpg

They practically turned her into a TWD walker for this show. :o

brbawrap1.jpg

This is the best thing.

Is that Walter White dressed up as Hector Salamanca? I almost didn't recognize him at first

She was my least favourite character of BB to be honest.

What's everyone's least favourite character/moment?

My only real sour moment with the entire series is when
Mike gets a suspicious call from the lawyer and doesn't realize it's a trap. Especially since he managed to guess the true intentions of a very similar phone call just a few episodes prior.

Damn, I must be the only one who loves the Jane storyline and the plane crash plot.

I loved the plane crash stuff.

I like how Jane affected Jesse before and especially after her death, but the actual character of Jane I just found to be completely insufferable.

The mysterious lead-up to the plane crash was fantastic, but the reveal felt silly and underwhelming and ultimately nothing of consequence came of it.

The mysterious lead-up to the plane crash was fantastic, but the reveal felt silly and underwhelming and ultimately nothing of consequence came of it.

Pretty much my feelings about it, too. I can't figure out what the point of it was, whether it was suppose to thematic or symbolic or what. And just the whole flash forward stuff, I can't understand how someone can't roll their eyes at that; it was pretty silly.

Ripple effect of Walt's bad deeds. I don't see what's not to understand...

Ripple effect of Walt's bad deeds. I don't see what's not to understand...

I understand what they were going for just fine, it doesn't mean I think they did it well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"