Civil War Captain America 3: Box Office Prediction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there pirating for every movie, though?

Apparently the movie did 13.7 million in Tuesday, better than AOU . Wom seems to be kicking in .

Lovely number!

Isn't there pirating for every movie, though?

Yup. This one, however, is being described by bot's China posters as a fairly high-quality copy complete with Chinese subtitles. Pirates are stepping up their game.

I'm buying tickets to watch the movie again tonight at 7pm. Theatre is almost full, I'm shocked.

Apparently the movie did 13.7 million in Tuesday, better than AOU . Wom seems to be kicking in .
That makes it the new fifth fastest movie to reach 200M

1-Star Wars: The Force Awakens (3 days to $247,966,675)
2-Jurassic World (3 days to $208,806,270)
3-Marvel's The Avengers (3 days to $207,438,708)
4-Avengers: Age of Ultron (4 days to $204,499,664)
5-Captain America Civil War (5 days to aprox. $206,131,018)
6-The Dark Knight (5 days to $203,773,518)

Last edited:
Yup. This one, however, is being described by bot's China posters as a fairly high-quality copy complete with Chinese subtitles. Pirates are stepping up their game.
I checked out those releases. Superior quality indeed, I have never seen such quality pirated copy this close to release. Looks almost like a web rip.

Gitesh is usually high.

We will not really know about this until the end of the next weekend.

Tuesdays in Canada are discount days. most movies bump up tuiesdays in NA because of the discount.

BvS did not allow the discount on the first tuesday and suffered for it.

So, guys, do we still think Civil War can hit a billion dollars globally this weekend? I mean it made $32.7M yesterday, $600K ahead of Monday's global number.

So, guys, do we still think Civil War can hit a billion dollars globally this weekend? I mean it made $32.7M yesterday, $600K ahead of Monday's global number.

If pirating weren't biting into China's numbers so hard I'd say yes but now I don't know. Got a feeling it ends up in the high 900s after Sunday.

Ugh, that pirating sucks. Still, how much business would it even knock off? 50 million or so max?

I predict a $90 million second weekend, a $500 million domestic finish, and $1 billion in international gross.

So it just hit me. Is RDJ the highest-grossing actor of all time or is he getting there. I mean 1 bill is a lock for CW so that would make his last 4 (!!!!) MCU to have grossed over 1 bill. Damn!!!!

I think he means $1.5B. $500M Domestic plus $1B OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"