Captain America

Cap adjusting to modern times/problems with plenty of flashbacks to WWII

That s exactly what I have in mind. Thats one of the best way to explain CAP big experience of life. The nazi subject has been exploit so many times! CAP will look like a hero of the past! So we have to add the 911 event.

WWII is the only way to Introduce Captain America. I would hate anything else. In fact, I'm not even a fan of modern America. If they get a great director, cast & crew, and place this film in WWII time period, it has the possibility of becoming the first comic book film to be recognized by the Academy for major awards.

If only Steven Spielberg would do this film...

Batman got art direction oscar.....I consider that an important award....

That s exactly what I have in mind. Thats one of the best way to explain CAP big experience of life. The nazi subject has been exploit so many times! CAP will look like a hero of the past! So we have to add the 911 event.

Forget what I just said. Since there will probably be a trilogy maybe it s a better idea to start with the WW2 for the first one than on the second or 3rd film ending with the 911 era. :woot:

Since it has been stated that they are going to make an Avengers movie...I would have Cap in his own movie in WWII with the movie ending with him falling to the ocean...

...Start the Avengers movie with them finding him in the ice.

Rage

Pretty much. If they're making an Avengers movie then there is no excuse for them not to be the ones to find him like in the comics.

If they're making an Avengers movie then there is no excuse for them not to be the ones to find him like in the comics.

It does save time by connecting Cap to the Avengers right away.

To amp things up, the Avs could be fighting some undersea villain, and the battle reveals Cap's frozen body.

Huh. There's a new approach I never thought about. But that's all the way up there in the north pole area. I wonder what battle would bring them there.

Huh. There's a new approach I never thought about. But that's all the way up there in the north pole area. I wonder what battle would bring them there.

Probably one of Thor's frost giants.

WWII is the only way to go and having the Avengers discover his tattered frozen body in the ice...in this uniform...

CaptainAmerica.jpg

then upgrade the shield and the uniform during the Avengers movie.

Rage

WWII is the only way to go and having the Avengers discover his tattered frozen body in the ice...in this uniform...

CaptainAmerica.jpg

then upgrade the shield and the uniform during the Avengers movie.

Rage

WTF...what's with the little red X :cmad:

Rage

Ive written the script all of you talk about. Without giving too much away it's set in WWII, Fury is Caps mentor, Red Skull and Zemo are the villians, and Bucky dies. I believe I've respected the mythology of the hero while changing some things here and there for movie purposes. Now if I could only get it to the right person, all of you will see the ultimate Captain America film. Any suggestions? And if someone wants to read it let me know and I wil send you a few pages.

Also if anyone knows how those two guys sold their spec script for Wonder Woman let me know please. Honestly guys, I'm a fan just like yall and I just want to see the best possible story about Cap make it to the screen. It must be EPIC. It has to be! I really believe I've written it, so any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone knows of a way to get in touch with Mr. Arad or anyone who can be influentual let me know please.

I also have the idea for the whole trilogy of films. First off, if Marvel wants to make a new franchise with this film and believe me they do, the first one MUST be set in WWII! My script is and he falls into the arctic ocean at the end and SHEILD finds him present day which leads into part two which is the whole man out of time thing, which is a brilliant theme, but don't rush it! Then the second one deals with Cap in modern day, asking himself what has America become? What is this military machine that now controls the world? And do I want to help it? Of course he does when Hydra comes out of nowhere as an elite terrorist group. then hes got his shiny new costume. His introduction to the public, and his romance with Sharon Carter. Then for the third you go vry DARK. Like spider-man, you set up certain people in the govt being traitors in the second and they try to take over the US in the third. Plus you bring the winter soldier storyline in their too, tweak it a lil bit of course, and at the end you have your iconic CAptain America bringing the US back to what it once was and what it once stood for. Voila! Theres your trilogy. After that bring in the Avengers, but give Cap his own trilogy he deserves it.

I also have the idea for the whole trilogy of films. First off, if Marvel wants to make a new franchise with this film and believe me they do, the first one MUST be set in WWII! My script is and he falls into the arctic ocean at the end and SHEILD finds him present day which leads into part two which is the whole man out of time thing, which is a brilliant theme, but don't rush it! Then the second one deals with Cap in modern day, asking himself what has America become? What is this military machine that now controls the world? And do I want to help it? Of course he does when Hydra comes out of nowhere as an elite terrorist group. then hes got his shiny new costume. His introduction to the public, and his romance with Sharon Carter. Then for the third you go vry DARK. Like spider-man, you set up certain people in the govt being traitors in the second and they try to take over the US in the third. Plus you bring the winter soldier storyline in their too, tweak it a lil bit of course, and at the end you have your iconic CAptain America bringing the US back to what it once was and what it once stood for. Voila! Theres your trilogy. After that bring in the Avengers, but give Cap his own trilogy he deserves it.

Here's the problem with doing a Cap trilogy before the first Avengers film: Cap in 2009, sequel in 2011, part 3 in 2013, so that leaves Avengers for like 2015. Downey Jr. and Ed Norton will be pushing 50! We need to see Iron Man and Hulk in 08, Cap (with Nick Fury), Thor, and Antman in 09, and Avengers in 2010 or 2011 at the latest. Like Rage said, leave the end of the Cap movie with everyone (except us!) thinking he's dead! Then have the Avengers find him frozen in their first movie.

Why does a Cap trilogy have to be done before an Avengers movie? The Avengers could come somewhere in the middle.

They can get someone else to play hulk and iron man. Hasnt stopped em' before. Does anyone know how to get ahold of anyone at marvel?

I was watching Punisher again last night with Tom Jane. Considering he's already bulking up and he's walked away from Punisher 2...he could play Cap. He has plenty of time to bulk up more.

Thomas Jane wouldnt be too bad of a shout actually.

Has the chin, has the build, is blonde, good actor, able to do action etc.

He'd be able to put all his angst and dissapointment with the Punisher franchise and pour it into giving an amazing performance as CAP.

I'd go and see it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"